Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Taking a 3 month Break from the Forums

Good luck with your health @bipolarbunny .

It takes so much physical stamina to live with a MI day in day out.  It sounds like you are a carer too, I have lived both of those lives since being a kid, we are all breakable and there is a point of no return with chronic stress if we aren't careful.

We learn the hard way to act early, because recovery can be so slow and long, especially if we are prone to psychosis. Feelings of disappointment feels like a constant battle some days, but I hope that you can distract yourself with some exciting aspects of your LGBTQI life.......Sydney won World Pride in 2023 but I dunno if it will go froward, but if it does it may have some great events for you,

take care and put your health first. Corny 

Re: Taking a 3 month Break from the Forums

Hi @bipolarbunny 

I just wanted to reach out to say that I’m so sorry to hear that you’re taking some time away from the forums Heart

Although I’ll miss your online presence, I’m so pleased that you’ve prioritised your health and wellbeing and that you’re taking care of yourself Heart

It’s been wonderful to talk with you over these past few months and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all of the support that you’ve provided to so many people here on the forums Smiley Happy

I really appreciate your warmth, generosity and energy and I’ll miss your big fluffy bunny hugs Heart

Please remember that there will always be a very special place for you here on the forums when you feel ready and able to return.

In the meantime, please take kind and gentle care of yourself Heart

Thinking of you and sending you some very gentle healing hugs at this difficult time Heart

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance