Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

Keep it up, @TAB. I hope things get much better soon. 

Thanks @Historylover  😸

So guys, 

I finally went for a walk this morning. Was a good length one. It was nice weather but it was warming up towards the end. I collected 60 gifts to send to my friends in Pokémon Go at the same time. I haven’t collected gifts seriously for a while. Surprised that people didn’t delete me. 
How are you guys getting on?

@TAB @Historylover @Dimity @Delicatessen @SmilingGecko 

Meggle

Sounds good @Oaktree . Well done.

Thanks for the tag, I've had a hectic day and hadn't thought of walking but there's still time. My routine has been disrupted the last few days.

First non - incidental walk in ages for me today @Oaktree  24mins well done for today 

Well done @TAB . I just came in from my walk, it was nice.

Thanks . Thats good @Dimity 

Hi there, @Oaktree. Looks like everyone is keeping up with their walking! That's so good to hear. I hope you're doing well, @Oaktree.

@Historylover @TAB @Dimity 

Hi guys, nice to hear from you all. You are doing great. I went for a short walk this morning. Nothing to get terribly excited about. Better than nothing though.

Meggle

Sounds good @Oaktree  I'm having a break for couple days to make sure I dont go backwards 😅😎

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance