Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Change123
Senior Contributor

leaving forum for a few weeks

Hi @BlueBay@Appleblossom, @Former-Member, @Lunar, @Shaz51 and everyone else

I will be breaking up from work tomorrow at 12noon so very busy and may not be able to post before then.  I will be returning in 3 weeks but wont be able to post from home.

I hope everyone has a safe and stressfree time over this difficult time of year - remember to do things for you and not because you are expected by others to do whatever over this sill season.

I just wanted to say thankyou everyone for their support especially when I was going through a very difficult time - it has meant a lot to me especially as I dont have any other support of any kind.

@BlueBay

I hope things are getting better in hospital, remember no matter how bad you feel use this time to learn some coping skills and get yourself the rest you deserve - it will get better.  Doing group can be a very emotional experience as you bring very raw feelings to the surface that you may not have realised you had but its better as it gets it out of you and once its out you can work on healing.  Take care my special friend and give Jersey girl a big hug for me and I'm giving you a big virtual HUG!

Take care everyone!

17 REPLIES 17

Re: leaving forum for a few weeks

Hello @Change123,

Hope you have a lovely break and good work over the past couple of months sharing with us as well as caring and helping others plus staying strong with your emotional discipline, you have done incredibly well!

Take good care of yourself over the break and have some well earned rest, we look forward to your return 🙂

Lunar

Thanks @Lunar you have been a great support for me!

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @Change123

thank you have a calming break yourself

Hi @Change123

Thanks for your help and wisdom over the last few weeks - you have been helpful in ways that are small but valuable

Have a good break - and rest yourself - and I hope you have back-up somewhere in your personal life that was not there before -

But we will be here if you need to contact us - even from a public library or a public computer - I used the computer at the hotel I was staying at a few months ago -

I am wishing you the best for Christmas and the New Year and looking forward to you return

Decadian

@Change123

Thank you for all your support, help and wisdom.

Please take care of yourself and have a great break. 

Looking forward to your posts when you return.

Take care and hugs to you.

Heart

@Change123 I enjoyed your presence on the forum.  Hope you have a good break and hope to see you in the New Year.

Cheers Apple

Hello @Change123 xoxo

Thank you for all your support, help and wisdom.

hope you have a good break my friend

Group Hug @Change123, @Appleblossom, @Heart, @Decadian, @Former-Member, @Lunar HeartHeart

Wow I'm actually a bit speechless, I didnt think anyone would really say anything, thats not a reflection on you guys just didnt think I impacted on anyone to deserve all these lovely messages.

Thanks and that is a genuine wow I'm really touched and grateful!

HeartSmiley Happy

Hi of course u matter, but actually neighbours, strangers distant friends family just want to talk and feel we forget and remain in our little bubble for too long
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance