Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hugs back at ya Cheerbear <3Hugs back at ya Cheerbear ❤️

@CheerBear 

Sending you help to outrun the roadtrainSending you help to outrun the roadtrain

@Sophia1 HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

A hand painted animationA hand painted animation

Hello @Faith-and-Hope Heart I recently watched a film called 'Loving Vincent', it was an animation completely hand painted! I was really impressed. Lots of love to you Heart

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Sophia1 @outlander  @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911  and anyone else around today.

Back from a very peaceful weekend in the bush.  It was great to have a total break since friday afternoon from all the NDIS stuff that's been a preoccupation for so long.  Beautiful mornings, good people, and a working bee that involved making a clay & straw wall, stocking up the woodpile, gardening and because I couldn't do as much physical labour as the others I did a fair amount of dish washing too.  And a beautiful indoor fire both nights with a singalong on the second night.  Overall a good time.

Looking forward to catching up with folk here.

Thought this was an apt gif :)Thought this was an apt gif 🙂

Hello @Appleblossom Heart It is sad, how we simply accept that we need to take innocent lives. But I guess it is how it is. I bet your son was thrilled to see the goats 🙂 I was thrilled to see the Emu & her chicks 🙂

Hello Mazy Heart 

I have to stop with the gifys 'cause I've overdone my download! {oops . . . it resets tomorrow 😉 } Thinking of you, as always, hoping your wakeful hours are enjoyable Heart 

I've got a bit of a funny story to tell, with a touch of inspiration, I actually got a bit done yesterday {well, compared to my norm}; I gave myself a haircut & started clipping the little fella {he has a face again & a velvety soft belly, chest & neck 😉 }, I still got in & put up some netting {only 1 corner to go}, I did the washing 😮 !!!! & I took the dogs for a walk in the forest 😄 The funny part of this story is, I forgot to put the comb on the blades when I cut my hair! & after the first stroke . . . well, there was nothing else for it but to continue the job - so now I'm a baldy!! 😄 😄 I was going to do that to it for summer anyhow, & we've already had days that I'd call summer; though we're having a spot of cool nights at the moment. Oh well, it was already short - now it's just shorter, I'll just wear the same beanie I have been for some time now  ;D 

Lots of love to you @Mazarita Heart

In fact love to all who need or want it HeartHeartHeart

@Sans911 @outlander @Teej @Shaz51 @greenpea @eth

P.S. I'm going to visit my very patient lady today, I wonder what she'll think of my new hair-do. Unfortunately it shows off some nasty sores I have on my scalp, they've been there since last summer, I think they're the reminence of tick bites - maybe I can wear a scarf or something? Hmmmmmm, better start thinking about that now.

love it @Exoplanet

Roadrunner has always been my favourite cartoon...

I have only been up for about an hour and can't wait until it is late enough to fall back into bed....

I have not read back over any of the pages...

sending you well wishes for whatever is happening in your life at the moment..

Sophia Cat HappyHeart

Many thanks to all others who have mentioned me Cat HappyHeart

💐💕 @Sophia1

Afternoon everyone. Wondering how the afternoon has been for all.

We made cookies and cream cupcakes for afternoon tea so I thought I'd drop some off here to share

images (26).jpeg

Ours aren't as nice looking as these ones though but still yum 😁

I love that unicorn thanks @Exoplanet. It's Agnes unicorn from Despicable me and its "so fluffy" (I know those movies well). Hope your appointment with patient lady went well for you. I had a big oopsies with my hair and overbleached it so now it's broken. I've had to wait for the broken part to grow out before I can have it cut again (not long now!) and I look a little like a shaggy sheep dog. I've been wearing my beanie lots also 😆

The farm sounds like it was great @eth 😊

Hugs again @Sophia1. Hope you've had a restful afternoon 💗

Thinking of you wondering how your day has been @Mazarita.

❤ to all

Hi @CheerBear@Mazarita@Faith-and-Hope@Sophia1@Exoplanet @eth and all.

just been lovely catching up on the stories. 

@CheerBear Your story about middle made me laugh. That’s just what mine were like. Fond memories of crazy times. Love the cup cake making too.

@Sophia1 So sorry to read things have got extra hard for you 😥💜

@Exoplanet I so smile at your stories......am definitely your gifs 😄. I love your dog stories. We used to live somewhere that the forest was baited too and I hated it. I did a project at uni on 1080 and think it’s so cruel. 

@eth your weekend away sounds fabulous. I’m glad you enjoyed your break away from everyday life and stresses. 

@Faith-and-Hope@Mazarita I hope today has been kind to you. 

Today has has been a crash day for me. I went to group and imploded at one point and had to give myself a time out to regroup but did and managed to rejoin the group. Then I finally got to Bunnings and got a few bits and pieces I’ve wanted for ages and a quick food shop on the way home. Have been a sloth since I got home on my couch. I have things to do but have really sore feet.

My dog has been hearing about your dogs adventures @Exoplanet and is very jealous. He keeps whining to me that he wants dog adventures like yours have 😜. I have been a good dog mum and have played down the creek with him everyday lately but today I think he might miss out. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance