Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

You’re getting there with the fencing @Exoplanet ..... go you ❣️

way to go @Exoplanet Smiley HappyHeart

hello @Former-Member Smiley Very HappyHeart

So fed up with myself. Feel disconnected from people and the world. Been inside the flat and mostly sleeping since last Friday. This sleep hole I've been in has been going on for about two months now, average 18 hours per day.

Up until now, I've been able to do some things in between, get out of the flat at least every couple of days during my short waking hours. Lately haven't even been able to find the motivation to visit my friend. 

Haven't been engaging here on the forum much either, much less than usual. Feeling disconnected from here too, and so lacking in motivation and energy, I haven't been able to post or reply much. The only times I've really felt okay to post is when there's hardly any one around on the forum, like now, getting on to 1am, or early in the morning before most people arrive.

Apologies to friends here who I have been neglecting. I'm very unwell and really have no will to live, let alone engage. It's not that I want to die, but I have no vitality in me, no interest. Everything seems so futile. My life seems so pathetic and damaged, past, present and future.

I can only hope that this state of being does not go on too long, or I may have a very hard job coming back from this.

Hugs @Mazarita. I can 'hear' in your post how frustrated and down you are. I’m so sorry things are really hard with these change of meds. I hope so much you don’t have too much longer to wait for your pdoc. 

Im feeling frustrated with me and my brain and have been in angry mode so having a whinge with you but for very different reasons. I’m exceptionally touchy at the moment and flying off creating chaos easily. :face_with_rolling_eyes:. 

I’m having I don’t want to be me just now pity party. Feel free to join. 😳

Not sure if you wanted a light hearted distraction @Mazarita. I just thought I needed to do a reverse gratitude list. Things that peeve me just now

1) I don’t want Dutton to be prime minster at all. It’s on the same level or worse than abbot for me. 

2) I have to fill up my car with petrol and we are in the high part of the petrol cycle and I’m spitting the dummy and running my car on empty :face_with_rolling_eyes:

3) the kids keep nicking my chocolate. NOT HAPPY JAN

4) the maid keeps forgetting to wash my sheets. 😳😬.... or for that matter make my bed 😜

Hi @Teej, went to bed straight after posting that last one, so missed your messages until now, another wake-break. The maid keeps forgetting to wash my sheets too! Pity party sounds like the place for me too just now. Thanks so much for replying, so nice to read on waking now. Hope you are sleeping now. I will be again soon too. Hugs. Heart

Morning @Mazarita i read your latest post and can really understand how your feeling. Big hugs and love to you. 

Can you speak to one of your professionals before you sink further? I am worried about you my friend, its such a dreadful place to be in ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hi @Mazarita .....

If you’re completely lethargic and just wanting to sleep, it’s important to get your thyroid function checked as soon as you can.

The symptoms you are describing can belong with hypothyroidism - under- active thyroid.

Hugs Hon.  It’s an awful way to be feeling.

💜

Hearing you @Teej With you on the political and housework fronts. My house elf has been missing in action for some time now. And Dutton. Do you remember Peter Rieth? I don't know who's worse. What a state of affairs.

Hi @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance