Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Feeling Quite Depressed today left Questioning myself

today has been of a step back unfortunetly some issues or topics arising that made me feel down aswell as the weather making me feel down, should I mention anything about my partner and I ? we had a constructive critisism conversation basically about practical components of our future together and well Im understanding of his concerns and well it still didnt sit well with me but at least he was giving me an idea on what things hes not happy out maybe Ill leave it there but just for context its about planning wether we both work once we live together or how the day to day may look like and basically shared his concerns with me about it like he thinks I should work currently and then once together I shouldnt work and hes worried if I dont do something now on my own like working ect that once where maried and living together hes worried ill be unhappy geuss that sums it up but I guess every couple goes through sore points of discussion that we still have to discuss , Also I hadnt eaten alot of food today so had an early chicken and chips and gravy for dinner, maybe im worrried the discusiion brings up feelings of inadiquicy and that If im not doing independant things now then its hurting and upsetting him that I may miss the chance to work ect before marriage

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feeling Quite Depressed today left Questioning myself

just for further context weve been together for a year and a half and he assures me Im not hurting him but you know I can tell its coming from a place of worrying about my wellbeing 

Re: Feeling Quite Depressed today left Questioning myself

I guess Ive sent mixed messages about wether I want to work or not work yet hes made it clear he intends to work when where together and that my role will be house wife,mother ect

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance