Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Grief and Loss

images.jpeg

images (3).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

@BPDSurvivor, here's some pictographs that better describe what I'm trying to say... the similarities re grief and rejection loss feelings. And if MH puts us in a more vulnerable place to cope. Just trying to understand why I'm so different, reactive to life.(a trait of BPD).

EOR💔

Thanks @Former-Member . The visuals helped.

For me, the hurt was always just as painful....

Hi @Lost9 @Owlunar and @Appleblossom , thank you very much for your replies. I'm sorry I have taken so long to respond. My relationship with my mother is a hard topic for me to talk about.

Everything is cool with my menopause symptoms. I have sorted that out.

I'm seeing a therapist. I have been seeing her for 2-3 months. I saw her 20 years ago and got in touch with her again. She knows me well and we have a good connection.

I saw a therapist after my mum died.

That's all I can say for now but I will come back. I just wanted to say thank you for your support. 

Thank you  and hugs my @Zoe7 

Hello @Arizona , @BPDSurvivor , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar ❤❤❤

I dont usually post about actor celebrities, but thought this relevant ... about Liam Neeson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5A5P64Wp-4 

@Nashagirl75, come and meet some wonderful members @Owlunar@BPDSurvivor@Arizona@Zoe7@Appleblossom 

Hi @Shaz51 , @Zoe7 , @BlueBay , @Nashagirl75 , @Owlunar , @BPDSurvivor , @Zoe7 , @Appleblossom , @HenryX and @Lani  Heart

I was hoping to bring this space back to life as I understand many of us may be experiencing grief around this time. I know for myself, it's important to find a community that understands the pain of losing a loved one in order to cope.

How are you all feeling this season?

Struggling a bit with grief @cloudcore 

Not able to see my dad 

😢😢

@cloudcore ,, mine is a living grief of my mum who is changing and will be getting worse next year 

Hugs @Zoe7 , @BlueBay , @Appleblossom , @Arizona , @Anastasia , @Emelia8 ❤❤

Thinking of you @Shaz51 

Hugs 🤗♥️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance