Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Learnings of the week so far

Hi Friends this is the week so far and here it goes, today has been a good day mostly, Ive gotten support that I need to deal with something which definetly helps ,theres been all sorts of news in general this week from a family member having their baby which is good an happy news for family despite the fact that because of a conflict with said family member Im left out of the happy news,had to just find out for myself that the baby had been born which is bittersweet ,as for stress and anxiety levels those are still high although today improved thanks to much needed support, theres also some good news in another area of life so I guess as long as the good ballances out the not so good Ill be ok ,Unfortunetly families are complicated but I am very thankful for the in particular older Family members who are so genuinely showing me love and care and most of all my long distance partner who found ways to make me laugh and smile in the midst of life's stresses and varying situations that transpire very thankful for his support also 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Learnings of the week so far

I'm glad you had a positive day @LostAngel .

Keep focusing on the good parts.

Re: Learnings of the week so far

That's a very special post. Thank you for sharing @LostAngel . It certainly sounds like there are some bittersweet moments there, but I'm so glad you were able to title your thread "Learnings of the week".

I'm a firm believer that life is about learning. It doesn't matter the good or the bad we face as long as we learn from them. Having this understanding has given be such a different perspective on life.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance