Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

My dog and cat are very spoilt - they come first - even before myself @GoatV2-0. My dog (Toby) is my little shadow - he follows me everywhere. I often have to step over him he gets that close lol I wouldn't have him any other way though - he is a pretty special little dog. Cat puts up with Toby but is not scared to put him in his place either if he gets in the way!

Haha.. That's very much like a cat isn't it! They really do become members of the family 🙂

It’s getting too much 

csnt cope

better if I just go away 

snd not worry about issues 

bank said no because we have account in arrears 

it’s so stuffed 

@Zoe7

... Sorry to hijack your thread @BlueBay.

I hope there is a way you can get some relief either financially or some other means to take some of the stress out of your situation.

That totally sucks @BlueBay I can see why you are feeling you can't cope BB. Now is the time to press pause Hon - there is nothing you can do about their decision so STOP and take a breathe and let's work out where you can go from here.

@GoatV2-0 They do become part of the family and very much rule the house lol

The only way to get relief @GoatV2-0@Zoe7 is to do something drastic 😢

@Zoe7 what do I do. ?? 

Stay here Hon and talk with me - I will help you get through this @BlueBay

I know you will be very emotional right now and that all the financial, physical and mental states seem to be closing in on you - that is quite natural after you have tried so hard to try to solve some of your issues and the biggest thing holding this all back is the financial trouble you are in. That would make anyone feel emotional. Write out what you are feeling if you need to Hon - here listening.

I read your story further up the thread so apologize if my initial contribution seemed a little airey. 

Having gone through what you have, I cannot imagine but can only say that what might appear to be the only option when we're at our lowest are almost always certainly not the only option.

The despair you're going through is very real and I can tell is all consuming 😕

Do you have anyone nearby right now you can talk to. Face to face. Someone you can trust and open up to?

I know you mentioned that you're only talking to your parent on a limited basis for the reasons you stated. Are there any friends you can call on that are near?

@Zoe7 I’m screwed right now. I’ve tried so hard to get things better but this now is a big blow. 

Zoe I csnt think I csn barely go what I need to.  I’m over thinking. 

I mdu as well just go. But I’m scared Zoe. I can’t go I love Ayla too too much. 

I don’t even know what I’m saying. 

I try really hard to get better sort out money but I feel I’ve been kicked in the guts. 

Snd yiu knie the guy st the bank was tslking shit putting us down like we’re bad prople. I felt like crying and had to hold on so I didn’t. I felt like telling him “you try living with what wage we get.  You get your hours cut back and see if you can survive”. 

Thsts whst im doing - just surviving. 

I don’t know snymore. 

What you have been through today is a huge shock to the system @BlueBay - it is no wonder you feel that way. It is super hard to be trying everything you can but seeming to be getting nowhere. I know you love Ayla - she is your little ray of sunlight but you also have your children that love you very much too. Then there is your husband who despite not being very supportive at times is still there with you and your Dad that you love and have missed for so long. All these things are reasons to keep going Hon. I don't have any answers for your financial situation but I do know you have inner strength - you have showed this so many times Hon and in times like these when you don't feel it then we are here to remind you of that. Maybe it is time to sit down with the whole family and work out a way forward together - that includes your sons BB - they need to know how hard it is for you right now and how stressed you are about your financial situation. They are grown boys who I am sure would be more than happy to contribute a bit more under the circumstances. Also that $30 extra a fortnight you can save with your health insurance maybe something to reconsider - it all helps at this time.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance