Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

hope you are relaxing today my sister @BlueBay  xoxo

Thsnks @MDT @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Gazza75 @outlander 

@Faith-and-Hope 

I’m resting today 

its freezing the wind is picking up 

I think an early night tonight 

my daughters partner is here for a week. Then he’s going to stay with his dad. And hopefully in a month or two they will move out together. That’s when I’ll miss Ayla so much. 

Guess that’s life. I need to adjust. 

I just want to cry 

I feel so emotional 

why?

i need to be strong 

I’m not

im going to go to bed early tonight 

I don’t feel great but csnt pinpoint what it is 

Thinking of you @BlueBay
I haven't got much to say as I am not too great myself.
Soory 🙏

I changed the tag on that message @BlueBay 

The weather is sort of disturbing today - I feel okay but a bit uncomfortable with it blowing up so stormy when it was so bad in Sydney yesterday - some winters are worse than others and this is one of the worse ones here that's for sure

Also - this your D's ex-partner around that could be unsettling - I understand that - and you will miss little A too when they move back into together so would I if this was my story - that is really easy to see

You ar right - this is life - it will be hard to make that adjustment

I am glad you are thinking about seeing your psyche and getting your time in hospital after a few weeks - it's seems obvious to me that you need that - 

But I wish you the best with all of this - it's a lot to think about

Dec

Hey hugs @MDT I’m sorry you’re not too good. Take care. Here for you Xxoo

@BlueBay 🙂

Hi @BlueBay 

Just letting you know I am thinking of you today - bleak weather and extra shifts at work this week and all that stuff - quite a lot

I know you work all day on Mondays and possibly today as well - just think of how the extra cash will help and muddle through bit by bit - I know the frenemy could be sharpening her claws but try and ignore her - you are a good worker and keep your head down there - she is a nothing - I do understand - but you are so much better than her

All the best

Dec

Hi @Owlunar 

i was thinking if you too ❤️

I’m hime tiday. Still have my two dats off. But Thursday and Friday I’m working 8.30-5.30. Long days. And then I wirk sat 9-1pm. 

I’m nit well. I’ve had a headache fir last 4 days. Head and neck pain. Yesterday at wirk I felt sick because of the headache. I emailed my Chiro last night and explained the pain and told him I couldn’t afford to see him until next week. He replied to go in this morning fir free. He wouldn’t charge me. Thst was so kind if him. 

He checked my blood pressure snd ut was 165/110. He then adjusted my back and neck. He then moved my head around and checked my jaw. 

Ive phoned my doctor reg blood pressure. Waiting fir him to call back. 

I’m now laying on my bed. A is asleep. I’m hiding away fir some peace and quiet. 

Hiw are you? Yes this weather is horrible. 

Think I might try to sleep for a while. 

Chst this afternoon 

take care ❤️❤️

I am feeling okay thanks @BlueBay 

I have had a lot of support from the forum today which is excellent - it might now be as peaceful if this wasn't the case

And yes - the weather does give us the bleakies but the good news is that we are half-way though winter and the days are getting a bit longer already - I have noticed this - this keeps me going actually

I hear you though - you are overwhelmed - that headache - I'm not surprised - that and your blood pressure are likely to be from stress - I went though this early in the year when my daughter was ill and I had bad news about my elderly relatives interstate - I was grinding my teeth so hard one of my wisdom teeth was so painful I couldn't touch it and that was when I started taking BP medication - I know how bad this feels and you have a lot of stuff happening with your life too - within your marriage - 

There is so much uncertainty and change coming too - with your daughter planning to move out with little A and that will be hard for you - and then your house - it's really hard to think of things like this - I get it

It's good your chiropractor chose to see you without charge today - there are kind people about - and also I'm glad you have let your doctor know about your BP - and no need to answer this post yet - wait until later - get some sleep while you can

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance