Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander @Snowie 

I like the way the twisted wire makes something strong and beautiful.

treecirc2.jpg

Its pretty @Appleblossom whoever made them is pretty clever!
How are you going? 🌷

@Sans911 💜💜 how are you?

Hey @Molliex Its nice to see you, how have you been? 🌻

@Snowie 💞 do you want to talk about anything? Is it something in particular happening?
Im abit over myself atm, just seems to be one thing after another right now but without being able to access what i need it will more then likeley get worse till health services start to reopen again. Have lots of thoughts-questions about where to from here with a few things atm.

No hun @outlander it's just everything going wrong.

I'm sorry u are finding it hard too

Sending huge hugs @outlander @Snowie. These are such unprecedented times.

I have good and bad days. My work is extremely demanding at the moment, and I'm finding it stressful. Grateful to still have a job but.... Some days my depression digs a whole so deep I can't escape. 

Slightly better @outlander but totally rubbish sleep so very tired. Dropping off atm but it's a little early to sleep

@outlanderI was upset yesterday about the Pell verdict, but coming round today.

Getting back to piano is good for me.

piano.jfif

Its really hard when nothing seems to be right hey @Snowie
Are you able to chat with any of your supports soon?

Yes very unprecedented @Molliex hopefully things can start to slowly return to normal soon. Hopefully your work will slow a little too. Do you get a few days holiday over Easter to recoup?

It's not even 10pm here yet @Sans911 cause daylight savings finished but the days dragged on heaps so really feels much later.
I did read you got to go for a walk though and got a coffee and ice cream!

@Appleblossom it would be really tough on many victims atm cause of the unjust. Im glad your a little better today though ans that you've been getting back to your piano
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello-animated-birds-ciao-gif-hello-glitter-45.gif

Hi @outlander  and all you guys. Its all about lot of unknown out there in the world atm. We're all a bit scared. 2am and I cant sleep... Zchevked out the moon, heard a police chase but now it's so very quiet. So much more than usual. Thanks for popping over my thread 💐

@Former-Member its nice to see you here, hoping you've managed to get some sleep 🤍🧡

@Sans911 @Snowie @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @appleblosom @Molliex @Lee82 @Former-Member 💙💜
thinking of you all
Former-Member
Not applicable

I did thanks @outlander, had an early upset though v wiped me out for the day, lot of SI
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance