Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Peer Group Chat // Being You & Belonging // Thursday 16th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

@Owlunar    hello   Owlunar.   Well I take my hat of to you,  because I know I miss posts,  and it

kills me.   Like some one waving that needs one back hey,  and we never know were the butterfly ripple ends. . .   but that is the nature of things in  circuit boards.

How is that shoulder going.   Bet you forget and bump it again.   Well I thought Id badgered you to much for another poem,    but  no.    I love a funny poem,   Maybe its just me but part of your last one should have been our national atheneum.  Bet I'm not the only one,  saw it.

I  know you are very busy,  and its nice to hear from you.     OH,   don't   go feeling too sorry for us farmers my friend,   The media see's to it,  that not all is what it seems,    We have a lot to answer for,  believe me.   better leave that  and say,  only time you worry bout me is when I stop gripping.     And   get this..    some one stuck a big election sign right out the front of my river flat.  near my vegie stand. . .   Leave it to imaginations how those raw materials were re  employed  whilst  growling.  

Cheese   gets put out   to attract  mice   because  mice  attract ,  .  .  .   .

take care my friend   tonys   m b  1

Re: Peer Group Chat // Being You & Belonging // Thursday 16th March 2023, 7-8:30PM AEDT

@Owlunar    thankyou Owlunar.  I  wont say goodnight  because  dark nights are owls..

happy hour,   so     till we meet again   my  wise feathered friend..    tonys   mb1

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance