Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cuddles and Hugs!

Hi @Shaz51 

Are you ok?

Meggle

Thank you @Oaktree 

for the hug.

Sophia1

@Oaktree ❤❤

Chronic kidney disease & mental health  is where I wrote my yesterday news  xoxo 

Thank you @Oaktree Hugs back Hon Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea I'd like to leave you a hug as well as tag you into this thread if that's all right? Love XXX

@Former-Member  a big hug would be great xxxx

@Sophia1 

A big hug for you today. I understand that you are struggling with caring for your son as he is very angry. I am so sorry. I too have experienced anger towards my loved ones whilst I have been locked up in mental wards. As a family we have moved through those times but it’s not easy on anyone. Love to you sweet lady 💜

Meggle

@Zoe7 

A hug for you. Wondering how Cat’s special garden has progressed?

Meggle

Oh @Oaktree It is so lovely to hear from you. 😁💖 Cat's garden is not progressing at all. I intended to get some done these holidays but have had other things that needed to be seen to. I am actually planning on doing some tomorrow and Thursday if the rain holds off. There are some blackberries coming through that need to be sprayed and then removed before I can do anymore. They will take a few weeks to die and then I can remove them. So my current plan is to do that these holidays, fill it all in after I remove them, let the dirt settle and get into it on weekends when I can. 

How are you Hon?

Hi @Zoe7 

Sorry to hear about the weeds invading Cat’s garden. Hopefully you can get that sorted soon. Overall I have been well but it takes just little things to upset my apple cart. Last week I was told all my mental health clinic appointments would be via Telehealth. Not knowing anything about it led to a period of slight depression and uncertainty. On Monday I had my first Telehealth appointment and it wasn’t as bad as I was expecting so that is a positive. Luckily for me my case manager didn’t know what she was doing either so we figured it out together. Now I have a psychologist appointment coming up on Thursday. Wait and see how that goes I guess. How have things been with you?

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance