Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

If I could find my other bloody thong I'd be up dancing to this.  @StuF ,  Very   left of centre.

Have to google so I can make out the words a bit better.   Take care mate    Tonys  m b 1

@greenpea   love him to.   whose gonna ride your  wild horses ...  .. Boy he gets me with that song.     T  m b 1

@TAB   what are you on about TABs you do talk crap sometimes

@StuF   hi StuF a wonderful song as usual love your taste.  hope you are well.x

Hey @greenpea 

That whole Underworld album is awesome and available on youtube if you have the time or inclination 🙂

Am pretty well. In a rut. But nothing to complain about. In fact, I'm very lucky

How are you?

@StuF   i know what you mean about being in a rut ..... i have been in one for years but!  today i had my nails painted mauve with flowers on my ring fingers!!  it looks really pretty.

Me too re years of rutness @greenpea ! lol

Maybe I should get my nails done tomorrow, just to shake things up a bit!

@StuF    @TAB    @greenpea   @Asha80    shaze 51

hey there folks,    If I say how are you you'll swat me for being thoughtless but the music you all have has help me out of ruts,  so thankyou,   Sweet  pea I had my nails done a while back,

with  those   9  inch nails someone posted me,    I delighted in leaving deep scars on the devils face

as  I clawed my way out of my rut .  .  .   across   'his  face' . .   With music you carry your banner into battle each day,    and you've upped the dimmer switch for me to.

So have a great night,  care for each other,    and chat soon.      tonys   m b 1   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance