Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

hello and hugs @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Snowie@TAB@Eve7@Adge@BlueBay@oceangirl@BPDSurvivor@Emelia8@Appleblossom@Anastasia@outlander@Sans911 

ares.jpg

this is the photo i took last week 

we have a storm coming here -- will see how much we will get , a bit windy outside 

The parrots are here and the willy wagtails but very quiet like 

today we had a rest day , aunty came in for a cuppa which was nice 

but still have to watch what i say in front of mum , nearly got in trouble again Smiley Sad

hearing lots of thunder outside but no rain yet 

had the aircon on and off -- will be glad to get our own aircon in our bedroom 

wearing a mask. would make sleeping a bit hard my sister @Zoe7  xxx

mr shaz was tested but they say he is only moderate -- ohh yaaaa , very noisy he is xxx

@Sans911@Zoe7  smokey was adorable on friday , he helped me make the bed , ha ha 

@oceangirl

Hugs @Shaz51  xxxx

Hi @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  hope you are all doing okay xxxx

I was extreme @Shaz51 We knew the results would show sleep apnea but I think we were all surprised at how bad it was. It certainly explains why I am so tired all the time (depression aside).

Just watched Clover chasing bugs outside - she is soooo adorable. Much like your Smokey for you Shaz Heart

It does @Snowie I struggle to get moving for work and feel myself falling asleep literally on my feet. Even walking around does not help some days but I will get there 👍

@BlueBay 👋

Just watched Clover chasing bugs outside - she is soooo adorable. Much like your Smokey for you Shaz  xoxo

@Zoe7  I loved the story of clover in your bath Heart, reminds me when Smokey fell into the Ducks pond and had to have another bath after it Smiley LOL

haha @Shaz51 Poor Smokey Smiley Surprised My first cat got into the mud under the house at my parents old place and I had to bath her ...we had mud and water all over the bathroom - even on the ceiling Smiley Surprised Took me ages to clean the bathroom Smiley LOL

Hi @Zoe7 @TAB @Snowie @Shaz51 @BlueBay ..... 👋💕

Beautiful photo @Shaz51 ❣️

Lovely Dragonfly Picture, you took yourself @Shaz51 Impressive.

Hugs (((Shaz)))

Adge

How has the rest of your day been @Faith-and-Hope ?

Continued sorting my work through Photoshop @Zoe7 to make it submission-presentable.  Then conked out for a while.  Tonight might be the early-ish night cos I am about out of energy.

Just cooking dinner cor D2 and me, then might watch some Friends before heading to bed.

I have also booked somewhere to stay near my Dad this week so I can keep working on my submissions without taking over his little house.

Hiw about you ?

Finished the painting in the frame, cleaned everything up outside and in the garage, had a shower, got dinner, cleaned the kitchen, washed up and picked up all Toby's toys @Faith-and-Hope Then went looking for Clover because I had not seen her for a while and couldn't find her ...somehow she snuck outside while I had the door open for a couple of minutes. I ddi not see her go out so the little darling was locked out for what must have been half an hour or so. She doesn't seem to be too unhappy though - came in, did zoomies, pounced on Tobes and is now asleep on the bed on the floor.

I am so tired ...falling asleep on  my feet again - so heading to bed. I hope you have enjoyed your dinner and can head to bed soon too. I know once you get on a roll you don't like to stop but make siure you care for yourself too. Goodnight sweetheart - this little flutterby is cactus 🦋😘🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance