Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Screenshot_20190714-184357-01.jpeg

Just throwing in something funny to cheer you up a little. See if I can find another 💙

It saddened me to read you have been feeling downhearted @Faith-and-Hope but you're also right - it is a process you have to go through and there will be many more days like that. Stay strong Hon - ypu are the most caring, wise and compassionate person I know so be sure to afford yourself some of that care and compassion along the way too. 

Sending you so much love and big huge hugs ...and still holding your hand along the way 💜💙💚💚🧡💛🌹💕😘

Thanks for your greetings @Zoe7 and hope your day has been a pleasant one.
Every good wish coming your way. Bimby2.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Zoe7 

Thanks for the update yesterday.  I'm sorry that your school HR dept are so tardy, and you are yet to hear about your 2020 placement.  Its hard waiting, and not knowing.  Soon the school year will be over.  You say its now unlikely you will get the position you were hoping for.  But dont give up hope yet ... more likely they are just slow, so typical of Govt departments.  Sounds as though you have been busy getting reports etc done.  From what you said in your post last night, it looks like you hope to get them finished tonight.  I hope thats the case and that its one less pressing commitment.

How is Cat and Toby? Your sister must be moving house before too much longer too.  I hope you too manage to find a little light in each of your days Zoe.  I continue to think of you every day. And I hope you are making the progress you wish for yourself.  And all of us here wish for you.

@Faith-and-Hope  there is little I can say, but please know I care and I feel very deeply for you, and all that you are going through right now.  

Waves to @Former-Member @Maggie @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @eth  and others

Sherry 💕🌼🌹

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope ❤️❤️

hello and hugs @BlueBay , @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member . @Bimby2 , @Zoe7 

between a virual infection ,a new radiator , mr shaz skin  cancer treatment  we are still going away for the weekend Smiley Happy

After everything you're going through sis you need a weekend away @Shaz51 

take it easy ❤️❤️

Thank you everyone.

Just touched down in the west .....

Appreciating the support so much, and the memes .... 

@Zoe7 @Former-Member @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Bimby2 .... hope I haven’t missed anybody.

hugs @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart

yes we have paid for the weekend away @BlueBay , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @Bimby2 , @Sans911 , @Gazza75 , @oceangirl , @Maggie , @Former-Member 

but have towait for the radiator to be fixed on saturday before we go

and having arthritis pain in my arm tonight

Have a wonderful weekend away shazza @Shaz51 Shaz 😊😊❤️❤️👍👍🎉🎉🏖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance