Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I'm right here @BlueBay ... I have been filling on with your posts and leaving some "likes" ... and it is lovely to see so many others chatting with you now too .... I like seeing what they have to say as well.

How are you going today ? It's 4 degrees where I am now.

💗💕

Hey @Faith-and-Hope

4 degrees, OMG.  We had 38 yesterday first hot day.  But today reached 17!!!

But i guess its better travelling wihen the weathr is colder, maybe not that cold thought!!! LOL

I'm getting over my asthma and bronchitis so tomorrow is a day off work and resting up.

Take care, chat again soon.  HeartHeartHeart

@BlueBay

It's good to hear you're on the mend with the asthma and bronchitis.

Take care

💗🌷
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Hi Faith-and-Hope, what did you see / do today? I hear poor D3 is getting round on crutches poor fear, gosh she's had a tough year, not fair. Hopefully take it in her stride. Is D2 with you? Company for her maybe?

Look fwd to hearing your next post

Have fun, stay warm 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi again @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy

Good to hear from you.

I enjoy going to zoos too. I have been to a few zoos overseas but never been to one in the UK or Europe. Do you have a favorite?

You have a very compssionate and caring nature @Faith-and-Hope. I wish more people were like you.

I have zoo again tomorrow- its training day there for me tomorrow.

Hi @Former-Member

Yeah .... D2, S2 and D3 along with us and MIL ... was a typo above re S2 and piano practice .... they hang out in different combinations. S2 has been coming walking with me ... which was D1's thing previously, so he is helping me get over her not being here ....

Walked around a bit this morning, bought a few things for S1, DIL, D1, SIL, and some postcards. Went to an art gallery this afternoon .... all art galleries and museums are free entry in some countries ... yay ! Took some photos to paint from cos it's gonna rain soon.

iPad access to the forums seems to have a tech hitch so can't post images just yet.

Hi @Former-Member

Thank you for your lovely words .... I think you have a gentle nature too ... 💕

I can't say I have a favourite zoo cos they are all so interesting and different in their own way. Glad you are enjoying yours ....

🌷💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope

I agree - you are a wonderful person - so steadfast and caring with such a great faith

After that - ah - WH and his spanakopika - I know that's not right - but I looked this up on the net and found a picture of it - ah - no!!! I could not eat that if I was last in the queue at the fish and chip shop and this was the last fast food joint on the planet. It looks full of nourishment

I guess asking how he can eat that - a whole pan in two days right - is a waste of time because this is one of his many things - porridge I get - porridge I like - I get little packets of different flavours and add honey - and milk and butter and make it my thing - now and again

Enough of that - but that spanokopita thing - no - enough said

I am glad you found a swimming pool - indoor I take it - and zoos - yes - I would love to visit a zoo - this would be great - I wonder if I could manage that here in Melbourne

Sorry about D3 hopping around on crutches - I guess this was not on her agendum for the holiday - but she is getting out and about

Sounds as if life goes on they way it does just about anywhere

Wishing all of you the best

Dec

Former-Member
Not applicable

Here here!! I confer!
Well said @Decafian, you ate a beautiful soul @Faith-and-Hope, so giving, and interesting... Better stop there or your head might not fit through the next plane doorway lol

Glad to hear you have 3 baby dragons with you and one going for walks with you. This walking business especially impresses me, the discipline.

So glad you're able to link in as off as you do 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

lol hope you didn't 'eat' or 'ate' a beautiful soul. Should say "you ARE a beautiful soul" grr lol And @Decadian, not Decafian, grr lol. sorry 🙂
Anyone feel like a coffee ?

He He @Former-Member

Definitely not decafian - I remember I had a friend who was a bit overboard on all the health stuff once asked if I would like a drink and I said "Coffee please"

And she said "What!! Real coffee?"

What other kind is there?

Anyway - some typos are so good I like to keep them

DecafianSmiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance