Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

I just had lunch myself @MDT. Am having an afternoon nap before doing my Mayan Activations. As of tomorrow I have a harmonious Neptune transit lasting several years which says I may have a mystical experience of sorts or just an interest in the occult. Its always been that way but I'm wondering about this Mayan Activation whether opening my third eye may offer up anything tangible in terms of something like psychic experiences, telepathy or whatever.  I'm over the halfway mark with my activations just another week of it. Have heard of one person from our facebook community who had no result whatsoever but the shaman told her he himself had to go through the activations twice! So don't know...

are you ok my awesome @Historylover , I am here if you want to chat xxxx 

@SmilingGecko , @MDT , @Historylover 

As good as I can hope for at the moment, @Shaz51. I hope all is well with you.

Hi @Judi9877 

It’s so lovely to hear from you - good morning to you too 💜

Suddenly losing power can be incredibly frustrating!

A few years ago, our street lost power every couple of months for hours and sometimes days at a time and so I really love the sound of packing an emergency bag 😊

Today is a bit of a quieter day for me and so I’m just completing a few household chores and catching up on some emails 😊

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

G'day all

Happy State Election Day for those in NSW  🙂

Just been out and voted. Managed to walk past the "democracy sausages"

Anyway, I hope you all have good days

Hello @StuF you voted! And you did not have a democracy sausage! I do postal votes these days as I hate getting out to polling booths.  Whats in store for the rest of the day? I have had a morning walk and am about to do lunch.

Hey @SmilingGecko 

I sometimes do postal, but didn't get organised this year

Rest of the day? Well, I was gonna walk to the polling booths...but there's some Serious hills on the way, so I wimped out. So yeah, walking happening sometime...Lunch first, little bit of housework...

Loving the cooler weather here!

Postal is so much easier and convenient @StuF.  Yeah I like the cooler weather myself.  Its certainly less of an impediment trying to get outdoors and do the stuff you need to do compared to hot weather

Good morning and good afternoon @StuF @SmilingGecko @ShiningStar @Historylover @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @MDT @Emelia8 @oceangirl @maddison @Eve7 @Snowie @NatureLover @hanami @Paperdaisy @tyme @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @amber22 and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well. Happy election day to those in NSW. 

@SmilingGecko great work with the exercise and diabetes management! You’re such a star with how you’re dealing with it and I’m very proud of you!

As for my life, the plumber came out on Thursday afternoon and replaced the hose/pipe under the bathroom vanity so it’s all good, except for all the towels that need to be washed and dried. I’ve also got a small section of damp carpet in my room which we’re trying to dry out but we may need to let our landlord know so he can look at it shortly along with some of the floating floorboards near the bathroom and laundry that were also affected slightly. The hose was really damaged and the plumber was surprised at how much water really happened in the house with only a small amount of water damage as it could’ve been a lot worse. 

I didn’t go to class yesterday as I wasn’t up to it yesterday mentally but both my trainer and education manager called me and they’re fine with me. They just want me to work on getting better and take things easy which I did yesterday afternoon by catching up on Dance Academy on abc Iview (series 1) which I used to like when I was younger. I also did some knitting as well so I was productive and it made me feel slightly better. I’ve just got to be gentle with myself and know that things will improve. The mental health service manager called me yesterday as well to discuss my issues with the case management situation but as they’re struggling to get psychiatrists on a permanent basis, I’ve got to wait to get my meds looked at until the middle of next month unfortunately. Again, I’ll be okay.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Hi @Judi9877 

Very glad to hear the plumbing is sorted! Without Too much pain 🙂

Sounds a fair enough call to miss class. Great to hear they support you.

And you were still productive with your knitting! Go You!

You take care!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance