Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

gosh shes doing alright @greenpea  mum got diabetes then started driving car thru walls etc guess could feel feet

@Meowmy @TAB  Meowmy and TABs I have to go. Talk tomorrow.

ps: Meowmy you will be in my thoughts on Sunday for whatever happens I hope it is what you want deep in your heart. Love peaxxx

ok night @greenpea 

@greenpea He is married with kids.lol

@sherry@Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Hamsolo01 @Mumi @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Appleblossom 

@Meowmy @Ant7 @Smc @eth  @CheerBear @BlueBay @Darcy @Shaz51 

@outlander @frog @CheerBear @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Maggie @Alacarte  @saturnzoon @Bimby2  Good morning to all the formites!:) Hap-pea Friday to everyone 😄 I hope that everyone has a kind and caring day full of love. I have support worker coming so another yummy healthy meal to be cooked and then a walk in the sunshine. Have fun people. Love peaxxxx

You are a very kind lady and I wish you
well. Have a great day, Best wishes from Bimby2.

Good Morning @greenpea @Meowmy @outlander @Ant7 @Bimby2 @Bill16 @Former-Member  @CheerBear @Former-Member @Sophia1 @frog @MDT @Former-Member @saturnzoon  well, and anyone who sees this, names off top of head .. lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

morningBirdbox.jpeg

GOOD MORNING ALL 🌄

Hi there early birds @greenpea  @TAB  @Bimby2  💛💛💛

What's everyone's plans today? I have home delivered groceries coming, then shower, then hope for ROADTRIP but been saying that for 2wks :face_with_rolling_eyes: Looking fwd to spring. Take care guys 💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @TAB @Former-Member @Bimby2 @greenpea @Meowmy 

..road trip ? .. @Former-Member  had bath and walk here, then washing, might have a shave, get papers and food, bout it at this stage, looked at cinema email, thought about it, not believing it tho

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance