Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

just waking up here, wow I made it to 3.30am  haha coffee and a bath for aches soon.Nothing planned, need to get planning lol @Maggie  how are you going?

yeah think it and owner just waiting for me, will walk somewhere else @greenpea lookslike today and tomorrow end of milder weather here, then a week on 40s hope you can keep cool today

Sitting up in bed atm @TAB . I need to find my kitchen today. It’s under dishes, so, that’s the plan.

Raining and cool, so looking good whether wise.

Hope your aches and pains ease.

well luckily for me I don't have that many plates, re burying kitchen and they are becoming fewer as I keep breaking them. Were here when moved in 3 years ago. 6 place setting. No cups left. half dinner plates gone lol   

anyway did dishes yest, sometimes they soak in sink for a week and I only clean 1 at a time when need to lol @Maggie 

@TAB s thanks TABs have a kind and compassionate day. x

ha, to myself maybe @greenpea  think going to set self list of tasks, also might bring swim planned for tomorrow to today, back bothering me in different ways to usual

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Hi @Ant7  weather sounds like good here today, still waking up here, how are you?

Good Morning @greenpea @Zoe7  

And Good morning to others here too! 

Yes - it will be hot here too although I'm really close to the coast - it won't be quite as bad as anywhere inland and I can go swimming if need be 🙂

I loved having U2 to start my day @greenpea Thank you!

It was also great to wake up to a glodmor in message. Usually I would spend my first 30-1hr of the day on my phone scrolling socials. 

Not today- as I had somewhere to come and say hi. 

I'm going to start my day with a coastal walk before it warms up Any more. 

Later I will come back on and maybe start my own thread/discussion? I guess it can be a place where l can connect with people that may want to get to know me a little more. I'll write about what I've been through and what's happening for me now - what's supporting me and what my current challenges are. And I might post a few questions on there too. Not all at once but I think that's something I'd like to do here - as well as contribute to others discussion including social/hobbies/interests and supporting other people in their Journey too. 

Have a beautiful day

And I hope everyone is A.O.K 

https://youtu.be/cpvnqmT9JRo

Thanks Pea @greenpea

Yeah it'll be 41 here today. Nuts!

Stay cool
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance