Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all

Hey 👋 @Ant7

Morning @Pingu

@greenpea good morNing, beautiful pea. Have a nice day.

@Meowmy @MDT @Pingu  Have a wonderful day everyone :Dxxx

Good morning all  @greenpea @Pingu @Meowmy @saturnzoon @TAB @Ant7 @Hamsolo01 @Gazza75 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @boot @frog @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @The-red-centaur @Adge @Dec @Darcy @Smc @Determined  @Exoplanet

@Former-Member @octavia @Teej @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else passing by here today.

Hope today is peaceful for all and has some highlights in it.

Already 31 here and set to go up to at least 38 so I've given the garden a nice drink.  Just a quiet day at home for me today.    Cooking for the household tonight but I've just thawed out one of our dishes from Christmas (caponata) and will put it with brown rice and rocket on the side so it'll be a very easy one.

Take care all xx

Hey there @Pingu! Thanks for the like a version share, what an epic voice. Definitely feel free to start your own thread 🙂 We're here to listen and support you as a community. Heart 

Good Morning @ETBug if you are on PC , type3 ' @ ' ie just the @and a dialogue box will appear and you can choose someone to tag or just type @ and type screen name of person you want to mention. It makes it a lot easier for them to see your post then Cat Happy

IMG_8438.JPG

Good morning @greenpea  + everyone.

Cool change here.  It is bucketing down rain here at the moment. (Forecast  was 10% chance light scattered showers). 

Rain is lovely. Drop in temp is especially lovely. 

@eth @Determined  Hey you too have a fabulous day :Dxx and Determined please send some of that rain up to me!:D

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance