Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today? I hope you get to go for a walk it is still raining here 💜

@greenpea Good morning, little pea. Just woke up and put you on prayer list. Hope you have a good day. Take care.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy you are such a good friend to the pea. I love hearing from you daily it warms my heart. I hope you have a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

Hi @Gazza75  i hope everything is going well for you . From my prospective about life it's hard to stay on the ball and feel good good/decent all the time . So i take my hat off to anyone who can do this for themselves. Take care. 

@greenpea  yea that's good. I struggle with quite abit of stuff on a daily basis . But also manage quite well in other areas. I'm hoping to go for a drive with a friend this arvo . It's a bit of respite from the monotony. Keep up the good work it all pays off . Take care. 

@eudemonism  Hey eudemonism hope you have a a 'pea'ceful and enjoyable drive this afternoon:) and you take care too :)x

Good Morning @eudemonism , things are going pretty well at the moment.  I certainly don't have much cause for complaint.  Work is dragging me down a bit, I took a day off this week to try and get some balance and energy back.  It's diffucult to feel good all the time, probably gets harder in time or it accumulates and becomes more challenging. 

I think we all drop the ball from time to time and just have to get down, pick it up and have another go.  I guess for Me, my perspective on life has changed since I've been thrown this curveball of menal health issues.  At the end of the day, I have most of my marbles, am reasonably fit and have my mobility.  

@Adge, really sorry to hear about your brothers accident.  Wishing him and all your family the best with it.  

Good Morning @Ant7 @Meowmy @greenpea @saturnzoon @CheerBear @eth @TAB @FragileMe @BlueBay @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Zoe7 @MDT  @mumi and everyone else passing through.  Have a great day and take care.

Hi @Gazza75  hope today is one of the better ones for you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone

Hey @Former-Member 🙂

Thanks @eth , hope you have a great day.  You are always up to something!  It's nice to have you back btw 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance