Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning @Hamsolo01 @Schitzo @Sam3 @Meowmy @DJMasters @TAB @Maggie @TheVorticon @CheerBear @Appleblossom @eth @Shaz51 @Darcy @Smc @Determined @Krishna @Adge 

@Angels333 @Bill16 @frog @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Snowie @outlander @Sans911@Myboy @Ant7

Sorry peeps - I can hardly say it's good - but if we are here and the sun is shining briefly in Melbourne - then it can't be all bad then - eh?

Hi Pea though - a wet and soggy morning in Sydney I saw on the news - how bad is that! I really feel for everyone affected but the East Coast Low - I have heard of them before - it's all the fault of La Nina - which sounds bleak - and the forecast is for more of the same

They did forecast a very wet weekend in Melbourne and it did rain but not wall-to-wall thank goodness - but it has been cold

And the lock-down continues and people are totally fed up - including me - I support the Government - I am not into playing the blame-game but it is miserable

So after all that - I wish everyone the best day possible - and with a bad dose of The Bleakies - it is enough that we are surviving

Dec

Oh man! I still have this guy in my files - let's use him again - dúhOh man! I still have this guy in my files - let's use him again - dúh

Ha yeah Singin .. had to google in okay Gene Kelly @greenpea  hope you get to go for your walk

Thanks for the tag @frog  hope you are okay

Curling up sounds good @Judi9877  think going for gentle walk here soon, all I can manage this morning, but way beats nothing guess Cat Happy

Hi pea @greenpea

Good tonsee you this morning

Hey judi
@Judi9877

@Schitzo  Hey Schitzo yes it is the wretched wind that is the problem. If that would die down then I could go for a walk. Hopefully it will later on :). Have a good day my friend. Love peaxx

@Owlunar  Hey Dec typical soggy Sydney weather lol. What can one do but bunker down. Have a good day sweety. Love peaxxx

@TABs Hey TABs hope everything is going okay for you. Have a great day. :)x

@MDT  Hey Hams hoping this Monday goes well for you. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance