Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

made myself go for walk. Been on steady stream of food treats lately til checked scales lol so got no emotional eating now ugh so things all a bit much lol @greenpea  will have bath later

@TABs yes I want to do a Network on myself.

@TABs that is some nerve! Smiley Mad wtf!

do not know what that is @greenpea  was getting man shake told self yest, but in first shop got in a bit of a tizz over self serve embarressed my self lol not going through that again in a hurry, will queue up and go at quiet times 

@TABs I use lady shake I think optifast works better but made my hair fall out .... fat with hair is better than bald and skinny for women anyway. If I was a bloke I would go for optifast it made a huge difference to my weight imho.,

couple other people did that over the years, a really bad employer came to caravan park and banged on door after I got cold feet after getting job . turns out they have a really bad reputation, prob the worst employer in the state or top 5 lol, other one was brother in law, I stupidly answered door, but he just wanted pound of flesh, did not get me anywhere, he didnt give me work for years after that ok had a sickie lol, @greenpea  EDIT

hmm o one is at chemist think heard its full of sugar  ? will look its VLCD anyway then @greenpea  and thats what I need

@TABs I am going to talk to my ex about the stuff that has been bothering me for 7 years! 😮 well the stuff that I can remember anyway . There are alot of gaps. I cannot remember alot of things.

will that help things @greenpea  ?

@TABs I dont know. Probably not. It could destroy my family ..... Oh TABs. It could end up with me in jail all because I was mentally ill and I now remember. Part of it anyway. What should I do? What would you do?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance