Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thanks for asking @Former-Member . I finally came home from hospital last week.

Today I have completed lots of paperwork and paid a small fortune in bills but at least the sun is shining.

Could I please thank you and others for sharing your stories as by doing that I have seen how my mi has impacted my family and really made me determined to climb out of the pit in which I was living.

Every day I am grateful to you, @Determined and especially Mrs Jones for sharing your struggles and the effect it has on you. I am going to get well one day at a time.

💙🧡💙

Hi @Shaz51 

Thamks for asking. I’ve been busy completing paperwork and paying bills grr but all done now so I will relax in sun until mh team arrive to check me out. No privacy in my life.

💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eve7  it is rough going but I am a firm believer that we can live well in spite of any diagnosis. I try and make sure I do something each day that contributes to my own health and well-being whether it be a spot of house cleaning, decluttering, cooking or gardening.  

@Former-Member  those 4 things are currently my priority. I haven’t de cluttered since Mr Eve (Adam) passed so time to do it again. My garden is blooming despite the lack of neglect these past 10 weeks.

👍🦋

Hugs @Eve7 

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Smc , @greenpea , @JB70 , @Mrsjones  xoxo 

Home again , looks like mum's leg is finally healing xxx 

That’s good news @Shaz51 Let’s have a hot chocolate to celebrate!

❤️

@Eve7   🙏

Go you @Eve7  .... ❣️  One step at a time it is .....

👋💖 @Smc 

@Former-Member I have been either sleeping in or dozing in most mornings, which was unusual for me but hey .... it works for now in my unheaval, so its a good thing 😏

Today has been productive and reasonably peaceful.

Hi @Eve7. 🙂

I went looking for a celebratory hot chocolate for you, and found out that "Unicorn" hot chocolate is a thing. 😄 Made with white choc, I assume.

Welcome home. I'd imagine you're loving being back in your own space, even if your MH worker means it's only semi-private at the moment.

unicorn.jpg

Aww thank you @Smc that is so kind of you. Hopefully the pic will make its way through cyber space soon.

It was a whole team that came today but maybe it won’t be for too long. I really don’t want to sit and talk to strangers.

👯‍♀️🏃‍♀️👯‍♀️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance