Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

watching WBBL ok replays atm think, trying to cook mashed potato, aches re appeared so putting on cream etc not up to much today, so long as nothing bad lol @Former-Member 

what are you up to ? think walk this morning and going for food shop was peak of my day lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lol, what do you mean, trying to cook mashed potatoes @TAB I get it re, hoping nothing bad happens. I cooked a roast and veggies. And everyone disappeared. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I get lazy and no happy w results usually @Former-Member  made way too much plus its not the best but okay oh well sure people will eat when they feel like it 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, I guess so @TAB I guess you're not feeling so well 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not that bad considering @Former-Member  but no motivation or inclination to do anything 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know that feeling @TAB

TAB
Senior Contributor

just burning up time hoping things a bit more clear tomorrow @Former-Member 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah ok I feel crap @Former-Member  did dishes, tidied up .voice in head says want to drink tomorrow ugh going to ignore it

@TAB @Former-Member hey friends, had dinner with friend. Felt real good. Now getting sleepy. Take care. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Stay strong and take care @TAB 
That's lovely you had dinner with a friend @Meowmy 

Sleep well, both of you. 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance