Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

18 here today @Bill16 nice, but not quite weather for a cold one. 

Take care @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

it is here too @Bill16  if you have doors shut, windows closed. fire lit. lol. just hit 15deg outside 

Hahahaha yeah righto fellas @TAB @Jacques 

Nice @Bill16 

I could go a beverage, but I stick to the 'house rules' - 5.30pm is beer o'clock. My parents wouldn't enforce it, but still

Anyway, won't hurt me to wait - makes that first one even better lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

oldies no good at picking stuff up off he ground tho @StuF   just do what you can. i went to op shop yest ok religious and in small country town, had to talk them into me giving them $40 unopened , better than average cat food. asked if could Give them mobile phones (nothing wrong with them, 4G etc , just low spec and not brand new, ok on internet) no we dont take electrical.. some places ask for them specifically like for people on the run fm DV etc , will try bigtown next week, they can have 1, will try and sell the rest first lol

Yeah my new rules are none before 12, completely no spirits or wine and limit to 3 tall ones a day, and I don't drink every day @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  the good son who drinks after 530 @Bill16  as opposed to the one that walks around naked , hammered etc lol

Oh man @TAB give a bloke a break 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sorry @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance