Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, out walk and coffee. Hope you had good sleep.

Hello @TAB @Meowmy meditated this morning using my new Lambda frequencies. Went so deep! Every morning I'm hooked on Lambda. Its what I wake up for as its so addictive!!! Living a more stress free existence. Losing more weight??? Yeah! Just did my resistance bands and have let go of energy no longer serving me. Am listening to Rife frequencies to repair my metabolism and fix thyroid on my ipod.  Looking forward to this brand new day.  How is everyone going?  

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay.

@TAB hey tabby, how are you going ? 

@TAB @Shaz51 @StuF hey cool friends, not feeling well. Very anxious. Hope you're all okay.

@SmilingGecko hey SG, glad you are looking forward to the day. Just had lunch. Hope you're okay

Hello @TAB @Meowmy just been cleaning the kitchen. Some order. Just made myself a pot of dandelion root tea.  I feel like I'm entering a new cycle of life and have a clearer vision of where I'm headed after putting pieces together and taking a bit of a chance on things. I'm so pleased with the way my life is going now. Not looking back but fine tuning and paving a new way forwards hopefully. My astrology said I would have an abundant energy as of now lasting right through next year I found it hard to believe but its true. Its amazing what fixing your metabolism can do! I think I might ditch my GP and go with someone else 

@SmilingGecko hey SG, very happy for you, going so well. Enjoy your tea. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

think site playing up again @Meowmy  missing notifications or slow

I struggled to get out of bed, slept 9-12 after slept 6-9 think new pillows stopping sleep apnoea ./or new meds  I could have slept all day only got up cos day time

hope things settle for you ? did I say I left a mouse outside back door ? someone took it lol . not seen cat.

got report re car service, its like 5 pages ha ha lol

so many things to 'watch' ,'check next time' or 'replace if same from new' ugh ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

modern medicine shakier than they would like to admit, run by big pharma and police re taking drug precursors off shelf as they cannot control things , so you go and get 3rd best solution cos they are scared you will take 1  box and turn into a drug factory lol @SmilingGecko  anyway, hate to think hm patients gps have , prob 500? 1000 ? just too busy