Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

you should watch a video of psych today w no sound lol @StuF @Glisten @Meowmy @SmilingGecko  he was sitting across his seat leaning over sideways, pushing his hair back etc. then had him in fits of laughter at one stage, he nearly feel of chair lol

was good in general tho. turned into a bit of stuf re goal-setting

was lucky he let me see him an hour early. I was sitting on bench in defensive mode, bag between feet etc, waiting to get mugged, then someone says 'hello' it was psych, didnt recognise him straight away as no context.

TAB
Senior Contributor

no , cake was from woolies and woman did it off her own bat , is like 15 min round trip to woolies, have to cross major road, wait for lights, etc. @SmilingGecko  she even got birthday napkins that said 30th bday lol 

Well @TAB  it sounds like that was successful. Will you see him again?

@TAB hey Tabby, well done re psychologist.  Are you home now?

TAB
Senior Contributor

seeing psych at least once more @StuF 

Yes, been home couple hours now maybe, still writing appts down,  moving plants, tried heating food up, too hot , could not eat , nerve in tooth def not dead , hurts over 5mins after hot stuff , got to be fixed. think lie down now.

It was nice of her anyway @TAB You should see some of the NDIS birthday cash splashes they used to do with people prior to Shorten putting NDIS on alert. People were being given a lot of things like artisan cakes for birthdays and catered roast christmas dinners

TAB
Senior Contributor

i didnt quite know how to thank her. Was a really nice thing to do @SmilingGecko 

@TAB hey tabby, just had dinner. Going for a fruit and then may be bath ha. Hope you're okay

@TAB 

It Was a very nice thing to do...you must have made at least a half-decent impression on at least some of those people 🙂

Sucks about the tooth still! Hope you can get in quick to get it sorted

Yes there are some caring people out there in society. They are the glue that holds the world together @TAB I'm glad she surprised you with that kind gesture.  I've been checking out ICB's thanks to you. Found brand new food grade ones. You just have to be careful with algae which is why they require UV protection. Was able to find some chlorine dioxide locally to purify the water, just got to make something for them to stand on as its going on concrete