Skip to main content

Re: My special place

I hear you @Snowie. It's tough to invest emotionally when there's an endpoint looming.

But I believe that sometimes, valuable insights and support can be found even in short-term connections. Do you think it might be helpful to acknowledge it for what it is bringing to you right now, even though it'll end shortly?

Also, I was wondering if you get 12 sessions every year or just once.

@Snowie I slept better last night than the night before. I did sweat a lot, that’s just part of the package when you’re sick.

Sorry to hear about how it’s not clicking with your SW. Do you have a say in who your SW is? Sometimes they do give you the option to have someone else if it’s not clicking

Hi @lavenderhaze how are you? I’m doing better today, still sick. I’ve just been resting up. Took sick leave from placement

The 12 sessions are only a one off @lavenderhaze 

They approved them after I had an inpatient stay. It's the first time that I've had them after a hospital admission. I never knew that they offered them and that I could get approved for them.

I'm scared of getting attached. He hasn't exactly been reliable or followed through on his comments, so I guess I am just weary of that.

Anyway, have taken some prn, so hoping that helps this afternoon.

Good to hear you slept better @creative_writer 

Hopefully this sickness has peaked already and that you are on the mend now.

I only get 12 sessions with the SW so not much point in asking for a certain one. Just have to take it for what it is worth.

@Snowie it is hard when sessions are limited. That’s one of the unfortunate things about services. I find services where you are allocated a support to be a hit or miss. Don’t get me wrong, some people are amazing and you gel well, but it feels like a lucky draw It’s not like private psychs and pdoc where you can choose. Sometimes you need that extra support too that your private supports can’t provide

@Snowie  Sorry your SW is no support at all 😣

Hoping today is an OK day for you... 💙

It's understandable to feel apprehensive about getting attached, especially when trust has been an issue in the past @Snowie. It's so unfortunate.

Sorry for not replying sooner; I logged off.

How's today been for you so far? ❤️

Hi @Snowie , worried about you. I know when you go silent things aren't OK. Sending wishes and care for you my friend 💙

Worried you've had a bad crash, @Snowie  😢

Sending wishes and 💙 for you...

My dear @NatureLover 

Thanks for thinking of me.

I made some choices that were wrong and had to spend some time away from here for my benefit and for others on here.

I hope things have been going ok for you hon. 

Sending lots of love 💗💗

Looking forward to catching up with you soon.