Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

How about you buzz @Eve7 and myself and @creative_writer will sit with you whilst you do.

I’m going to bed @Snowie and @Eve7. Feeling quite fatigued, I know it’s early. I hope you both sleep well tonight and tomorrow is a brighter day 💖🫂

Right behind you @creative_writer 

Hope you get some sleep

Good morning @creative_writer 

Hoping you got some sleep last night and today is a little better for you and you at least feel a bit better.

@NatureLover wishing you a good day too hon. Hope it goes well for you.

SW hasn't cancelled yet so maybe they are coming after all. Will see if they turn up or not.

Don't know what to tell them, scared they will blab to my pdoc.

Anyway, wishing you all a good day 💌💌

How're you all doing this afternoon? 💕

@Snowie @creative_writer @Eve7 @NatureLover 

The SW came out @lavenderhaze finally after cancelling a few weeks in a row.

Didn't really say much. Not much point. Only have a few sessions with him and then thats it. Why open up when it will be another support I loose. Still hasn't emailed my pdoc like he said he would 3 weeks ago. 

I just wish if they say they were going to do something that they do it.

Anyway, over it.

Glad he showed up today for you @Snowie  but I’m sorry it almost felt like a waste of time maybe? Cause you couldn’t open up to him. I’m sorry that it’s not a long term support service for you. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling let down by the lack of follow-through from your SW.

You deserve support that's consistent and dependable @Snowie. I imagine it's really frustrating when promises aren't kept, especially when it impacts your well-being. ❤️

If you feel comfortable, maybe you can consider addressing your concerns directly with your SW to see if there's a way to improve communication and reliability moving forward. How do you feel about that?

If I open up to him and start relying on him, then it will be harder when it ends @Bow 

Feel like I am better to not form that attachment, so when the sessions are up I won't get hurt.

He did say I looked tired and off. Kind of just agreed.

I hope your hot chocolate was nice.

@lavenderhaze there is no moving forward. I only have 12 sessions all up with him and then they stop. Why bother forming a relationship if it is just going to end anyway.

I guess I am just trying to protect myself from opening up to someone that will just cease soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance