Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Sorry haven’t read back @Snowie Am working at same place 18mths ago I had to make stuff up to leave now back there to re write history lol ok 2 days in ha

im around @Snowie Heart
just getting home again

I do understand how hard changing psychs are and having to retell your story too. maybe start small, your story doesn't have to come out all at once- you could try picking something that youd like to work on more..

Thanks @TAB 

@outlandercan you just come and sit with me? I have so many mixed emotions tonight. I feel like I have lost a really good support and feel to empty and alone.

of course I can @Snowie Heart
They are really tricky emotions to have indeed. minute by minute. sending lots of love and hugs 💜💜

Sitting here with you too @Snowie

Two years with one pdoc is a long time. Of course it's not going to be an easy process to change. Try to give it another session or two to see if it gets easier. Did your previous pdoc give a handover to the current one?

Thanks @Sans911 @outlander 

No they didn't do a handover.

@Sans911 Heart

that sucks @Snowie
can you ask your old psych to give them a summary or something to catch up rather then having to go through everything all over again

I guess I could do that @outlander 

I am so worried over this. I haven't stopped crying tonight. 

I am going to make myself sleep tonight. I think its the only way to get relief.

what is your main concern ? @Snowie I know your distressed about loosing your support and wondering if it was the right decision. but its there something else bothering you about it?
if this psych doesn't work out, you could probably go back to your old psych if that's most helpful

I can't go back to my old psych. He is cutting down his hours and will not be avaliable anymore @outlander 

I guess I am scared that I won't click with this psych and then I will have lost my main support. And without that main support I don't know what will happen to me. I'm afraid it will push me over the edge.

I don't know what is the right thing to do. I am just going to go to bed I think.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance