Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Mountain bike accident in 2021

Ah okay is it through Centerlink or something @ArraDreaming

Oh no what happened on the bike?

Yep 👍 most families can get it but how much rebate you get depends on different things like your income and that @Birdofparadise8

Won’t get into it tonight as I’m gonna head off but yeah had a pretty gnarly accident in 2021… I won’t go into it just to be mindful of other peoples experiences and it was pretty traumatic for me actually, but yeah I guess in short I’m lucky I survived and am still able to walk 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 nah no note, the call is to try to find out how to get CCTV footage to send to them tho. 

Yeah nice, taking it slow - hope your hip improves soon hun. 

Hmm... I like dancing, hiking, and D&D!

@Birdofparadise8 hi princess, just checking in to see how you're going. I hope today brings you a bundle of happy ❤💐👸

I pretty much got home last night, had dinner a shower and then went to bed. Pretty sure I fell asleep before 10!

Take care, hopefully I will have some time tonight to chat xx

@Birdofparadise8 scoping review maps out what is already known, tends to be on less researched areas

Sorry @ArraDreaming @Jynx I fell asleep hahahaha. 

Ah, okay, that's good. Oh no, I'm sorry it was traumatic. Do you still ride? 

I hope you get the CCTV footage @Jynx

Thank you. I hope so, too. What type of dancing?

Hi @ENKELI

That's okay. I hope the new job is going well. I hope we can talk tonight. I'll be around. 

Things are tough, but I have a bit of uni work to do, so that will keep me entertained. It's for the research methods class. We are doing a randomised control trial on stress and how meditation can help with that. It's a research proposal, so there are no participants. If we were actually doing it, it would be submitted for funding. The next sem, we will do something similar with actual participants. I'll probably finish studying by the time you finish work. 

Right, okay, that sounds interesting @creative_writer. What is yours on?

Hey @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11,

I hope you, too, are feeling better today. I'm here for you.

@ENKELI  Your post put a smile on my face. I use to do the same thing lol

Home from work, have a shower, make a cup of tea and fall asleep lol.

How is the job going?

G

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 my dancing is er... organic! Haha I literally just flail around, move in whatever way feels good. Lots of bouncing and arm movement. Sometimes I call it 'cutting shapes' 😎😋

I also sometimes use arm and leg weights for a bit of resistance, makes it more of a workout. 

Hope your research proposal goes well! 

Ah, okay, so you don't do classes. It's just around the house. If I lived on my own, I would so dance around and sing. Like now I have my headphones on, and I would love to be singing "long live TS"

Yes, thank you. We won't be getting any findings, hahaha. It's just a practice run. 

Do you know how to do calculus?

Did you get the video stuff for insurance okay? @Jynx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance