Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

Hey great to hear @Fluttershy1 That means you are beginning to chill out more. What song is up next?

Not sure @Zoe7 

This is one of my favourites @Fluttershy1 It is a bit different but I find it uplifting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFBZJGSgyVQ

My favourite song is fix you by Coldplay @Zoe7 

A great song @Fluttershy1 I really like that one too 👍

I am going to head off for a while Hon but I can see you are being kept company on My Special Place with some wonderful forum friends there. You are doing so well - really proud of you fighting through this afternoon Heart

Will you be back on later @Zoe7 

Thankyou Pumkin but Clawde does not say much it’s all too hard Clawde likes listening Clawed has learnt in life 90 percent of conversation is shut the f.... up and you will learn more about life than in any text book if we just listen and here nearly everyone on this platform knows more than I could learn in 50 years and it’s so true because especially here all of us are so honest and real it blows me away some days and nights I am humbled by my true real mates on this Thankyou from the bottom of my heart and the growth of knowledge to be head you all are different and most of so bloody honest nothing like this in the world love you and all Clawde XXXX

Hey @Clawde

always Denver I'm here for you if you ever need a rant hun. I hope your well. 

@Zoe7 @MDT @Snowie - why do things have to be so hard. I try to be positive around my family and all they do is put me down.... I'm over trying to be happy around them when im in a good mood and they just turn around and put me down. I may aswell put the mask on again. I was trying to show the real me.... maybe they are right. They always tell me I'm not good enough for them. 
I'm going to go hide for abit and cry. My head is going in circles and I I'm becoming switchy into my bad alter and they are being very loud and mean. 
I'm sorry if I'm a let down or a failure or a mistake. 
I'm safe 

You are none of those things @Fluttershy1 

You deserve all the love and support 

Sitting with you hun 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance