Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Suffering in silence

It's hard to be kind to the reflection you don't like..

Very true @Lonelyhart , 

What things do you like , what hobbies do you like 

Have you any pets 

There are the small things that help us , do you like the beach or the bush 

I like Gardening, cooking  golf  but losing interest as doing these things on my own dont make me feel like its worth it...Oh I hate being so negative, I once was happy ,humorous and very laid back now its different..

Gardening, cooking golf, wow those are soo great @Lonelyhart 

I once was happy ,humorous and very laid back--- you can be there again my friend @Lonelyhart , one step at a time xxxxx

@Lonelyhart  do you like succulents, roses or bushes????

what cooking do you like ? I like something nice snd easy xx

I used to play golf , not now

I like any plant I can take a cutting and make a Bush.. I cook any curry dish from scratch but do a pea n ham soup like the olden days with a recipe handed down generations...Golf is good but I lose my thought on the walk and tend to drift away🤗...

@Lonelyhart  Hey Lonelyhart am about to head off line tonight but wanted to wish you a good evening. Will be back on again around 3am tomorrow for messages. Take good care of yourself. Love greenpea:)

come on anytime 24/ 7  , day or night and someone is always here to talk to @greenpea . @Lonelyhart , @ETBug 

Today I cannot thank you all enough for your support. I somehow made it through the day better than yesterday and looking forward to tomorrow as now I feel a burden of silence has lifted off my shoulders..The first step is the hardest but you beautiful caring people held my hand as I was stumbling. I look forward to tomorrow as more special words are cast my way of encouragement...bless you all and Thank you😘

Tomorrow is a new day my friend @Lonelyhart , we are here for you every step of the way 

@greenpea , @ETBug , @TAB , @MDT , @Ant7 , @Jacques , @Determined , @Adge 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance