Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: ..van Gough

I hear you @Kyle1 

Pain that profound is hard to sit with and be present with. Pain that profound feels like it will never end. Pain that profound is too often dismissed or washed over or medicalised. 

Hang in there.

thank you, @Gillie1 

The impulse thoughts have stopped, atleast. Instead they're like furniture, at home in this corner, and that... And we stare at each other in a Mexican stand off day, night, and liminal.

Oh well - we'll see...

You made it through the night. How are you today?

@Kyle1 

I had to look up liminal 🙂 I'm the same worse in the mornings and evenings. I took my antidepressant too early yesterday because I didn't want to go downhill again after a good day so ended up sleeping really early and waking up around 12. I was listening to Pink for a couple of hours on YouTube, in that sort of feisty mood. just got up from a bit of a doze not too bad this morning I might just have a quiet day today.

Oh, gosh...I've done that before, too. Take it early, anticipate the next waiting bout, jump the gun, as it were and, voila! ... this is how we make insomnia!

I've just wandered in to one of my favourite Cafes after taking my daughter to the hair dresser. Its a beautiful space, drenched in natural light. Big globular dahlias at my table coloured purple, and a harpist playing live in the corner... It's so beautiful. 

@Gillie1 

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy your coffee time time  and music. I'm having a doona day with audiobook. Feels like a luxury today. I think I'll pull out some soup for lunch.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance