Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Introduction

gang up on tonys hey.   well. . .  I love it..  Made me laugh you pair did.  @Oaktree   @LeChuck . You are going to need a steady supply of sprizters.  I love the light bit of relief this thread provide.

An oasis in a world thats lost its way.    I'll play up n you keep the spritzers coming.   You know,  Ive never had a spritzer.   Sounds like someone  coughing up a covid golly in  German.  

Hope you beaut folks found some light relief somewhere today.  

I'm still lost in the desert,   fighting off big ants n bugs.  Need to find a jumping pillow pump so I can reinflate n get back to red rock or whatever its called.   

Which provides me with the perfect opportunity  to say the magic words  @Glisten   again...

I'm a comin  n hells comin with me,    ya hear...       hells comin  with me.. 

Saw the movie Glisten,   and loved it.  Got a crush on Dana Delaney.                      lol

Goodnite    dear friends.   sleep all peaceful like . . .       while yer  can.!                 t2guns..

@Sophia1   @Shaz51 ..

All sorts of wrong @tonys  TTG

I had too google TTG.   There's heaps of different meanings.   I liked Top  Turret Gunner.. @Glisten 

Think I'll go with that..    Your locked n loaded and ready to erase my ass.   OK ..   I like that.

But just remember ,   I'm a whole lot smaller n harder to hit. ..

too be continued. . .                       i hope.                 t2guns..

@tonys @Glisten @LeChuck @Sophia1 @Shaz51 @EternalFlower 

It’s been a few days since anyone has visited this here town. I can just sense that Tony’s 2 Guns is up to naughty behaviour with his Nurses again! I have come to give him a good spritzing...

Naughty Tony’s spritz, spritz, spritz!

There that’ll fix ya!

Meggle

Hello there @tonys thought of you today. Lost track of where you were hiding out in the forums. How are you recovering in rehab? I hope you are coasting along well.  Nothing to report just keeping busy around the house, @Oaktree keeping me motivated with The Magic of Tidying thread. Want my place ship-shape before Xmas so I can enjoy my space. Nothing planned for Xmas will just possibly go to the beach and enjoy a walk along the shoreline and then cook myself a fave dish - something light for dinner.  For me from a Taoist perspective Xmas is an acquired celebration so instead I just focus on keeping things simple. I don't know if you have left rehab but I'm convinced youre having a good time getting up to mischief as usual. Tomorrow we have a Geminids meteor shower so will be gazing up at the heavens. Its visible in the southern hemisphere apparently. Drop me a line sometime to say hello!

@SmilingGecko @tonys @Glisten @LeChuck @Sophia1 @EternalFlower @Shaz51 

Hi guys, 

Just checking in, how are you all? I am missing our antics!

@tonys How are you? I hope you are doing well in rehab! I haven’t heard anything from you in a long while so I am getting a little worried. I hope you are ok and are just busy. Missing you!!! I hope that you check in with a quick message soon.

Meggle

Hello @Oaktree tonys is about. Don't worry. He's been on the music thread.  I hope you are having a nice day. I'm about to use up some things in my fridge and bake some treats for next week. Have to check to see if the farmer has been here or not with my produce delivery. Not doing much today just glaring at my new Dr. Who-looking burnished fridge from scratch n dent place lol 😳

@SmilingGecko 

That’s good to hear re tonys.

Don’t worry you will soon get used to the colour of your new Dr Who fridge. Main thing is it’s function after all and you got a really good deal on it.

Meggle

Hey @Oaktree yes am grateful for the deal I got. But I gotta have a laugh about it. Every piece of goods in my house has either a unique or meaningful story surrounding its acquisition. I checked my astrology before I bought it and it was a good mercury transit for an advantageous deal. Its a great fridge in terms of its energy efficiency and the price I paid is 30% less than other retail places that I could not afford. So all in all I'm a very happy customer even if its straight out of Dr. Who lol!

@tonys 

Don’t worry about me old friend, I had a happy moment today. I had ordered a photo book for my friend in America of photo’s of us together from my trip there in 2016. It included a bunch of Facebook statuses as well that told the story of my trip. Well it arrived today and she loved it! That made me happy.

As to your question as to whether I have started writing my book yet? The answer is no. I was waiting for a stellar idea to hit me. I have had a few thoughts but I think I am going to write a book about identity crisis. I have never really known who I am because I had to fit other people’s moulds. I have also legally changed my name twice. First my last name then my first name. My parents are not in my life so I didn’t care if I offended them. My life is my own and I can be who I want to be. I think this might be an interesting topic to explore. Wish me luck…

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance