Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Navigating forums

@FloatingFeather 

Thanks 😊 I've tried on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Edge and a new Android tablet and have the same problem. 

Hi @LaserBeamOz,

Sorry to read that you are still having issues. Here is a link to report tech issues to SANE Tech Issues.

Would you mind filling in the tech issues form as it will go directly to the appropriate IT person. If that doesn't help fix the problem please feel free to reach out again and we will let the  Community Manager know.

Kind regards,

FloatingFeather

@FloatingFeather  I don’t know where else to put this but I’m having lots of issues within the forum . Every time I hit feedback /complaint or click a link which is highlighted in blue, I get ERROR 404. 
i don’t have a search bar on most pages which it says I should and as far as I can see there is nowhere I can actually start a new thread. 
ive resorted to posting here as it’s the only place I could get to. 
Any ideas anyone?? 😤

Hey @LooneyToones ,

We apologise sincerely. Our IT team is aware of these tech issues and are currently working on it.

Can you check again now to see if it works?

It seems to work now on my side.

@tyme That’s fine at least I know it’s not something I’m doing 😄. Was about to give up altogether but I won’t now . Thanks for responding 😃

No worries. We really appreciate you letting us know 🙂 @LooneyToones 

Hi @LooneyToones,

Sorry for the delayed response - it's my first day on the forums for a couple of days. I'm sorry to read you are still having trouble. I can understand why it would be so frustrating for you. Are you able to access the forums from another type of device just to check if this is an issue regardless of what type of device you are using? Totally understand if you can't - just trying to think of ideas around this.

Please let us know if this continues to be a problem.

Hope you are well.

FloatingFeather 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance