Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

Hi @tyme @Asgard @Oaktree , yes it's almost time for the working week but I feel rested and definitely supported. I know your thoughts are with me. So here goes nothing!

You know @L-B , each time I read your posts, I have a big smile. I recognise that it's totally not easy to get up and go to work, yet you have a resilience that really shines through, and it's so inspiring 🙂

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 9.15.11 PM.png

Brilliant @tyme !

Morning @L-B 

And your cheer squad is still here waving you on.....Asgard

I hope you have an amazing work week @L-B 

Cheers @Asgard , off to a slow start which will ramp up.

Thanks @Oaktree . I hope your week is amazing too (work or otherwise). I'm just hopeful it brings you some joy. Your encouragement is not unnoticed or underestimated!

Thanks @L-B 

I choose not to work as it becomes too stressful for me very quickly, that's why I am in awe of you being able to push through the anxiety and keep going. Every day that you don't quit is a successful day. You are doing amazing! Thanks for wishing some joy for me. I had a lovely day yesterday, I went on a date with my Hubby. We jumped on a train and went into the city. When there we visited the Art Gallert of Western Australia. It has been a while since we visited. Then we followed that up with fish and chips for lunch. Overall a lovely day was had.

That indeed sounds like a lovely day @Oaktree ! Culture, chips and a romantic outing. Your self care is is motivating too. 🙂

It's been a win this week!

@tyme @Oaktree @Asgard 

No nightmares,

No tears before or after work.

I'll take that as a win.

I hope your week has been a positive one for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance