Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Cuddles and Hugs!

@Zoe7 

I wish I had words that would ease your pain but there is nothing that I can say. We are all here for you. Love to you 💜

Meggle

Thank you sweet @Oaktree Heart Going to head off now Hon - finding it hard to be here so need some Toby and Clover cuddles Heart

Dear @Zoe7 

I believe that you are doing the best for you.

The fact that you are able to express all of your feelings for everything that has happened as leading up to the day is so traumatic also, is a credit to you.

This is helping your grieving and also helping you remind yourself that your other loved animal family need you more too. Yes you are right, they definitely are aware.

Again people who do not have pets who are a part of their family do not think this way.

As for all of Cat's possessions they are best left where they are.

I believe to clear up the belongings too soon would not be helpful to you or your Toby and Clover. They need to adjust to her things still being there whilst they come to some sort of comfort about her not coming back.

Lovely that the garden was not already used; Perhaps Cat had already worked out where she wanted to be and helped you know this when needed.

Your love rings out loud and clear. This love will not go anywhere in fact for me I believe my love has grown even stronger which I did not think that it could.

Love can do that though. It bends and changes and adapts and stays with those of us who are open to this.

Keep on tagging me if you feel up to it.

You might sometimes want to just pass by.

Your grief will change how you feel and what you want to do so go with that.

Your friends on the forum will support you in what you decide is best for you. 

This is a lovely corner to land actually and dear @Oaktree will be here for you also.

You will probably flutter to other threads which is what butterflies need.

I shall think of you, Cat, Toby and Clover everytime I go out into the back garden corner.

We lit little tea candles and sat with him days later. We had not built on the land at that time so he was the first one here. True to life. He was a head butter.

We did the same for his sister who had to leave this world a few weeks after our home was finished and we moved in. We knew that she did not have long.

We visited her and laid tea candles and talked to them both.

Not everyone wants to be this way. Some might say not letting go. I would say why do I have to let go?

This is who I am and I sense that you are similar. 

Have as restful a night as you can xxx💜💚💗

I love that your baby was the first on your land @Sophia1 - no doubt watching over you as the house was built and you found your feet in your new home ...a new beginning watched over by the old - how wonderful Heart

I agree - moving/packing all Cat's things would probably add to the loss for the other fur babies - they need the stability around them (especially Toby - he has been looking for Cat in her favourite spots Smiley Sad). I am grateful it is the holidays because he does not leave my side when I am home - and I take him everywhere with me when I am not at work.

I ordered a cat angel for the garden today - honestly could not afford it but it was perfect for my little angel so I will work around it somehow.

Have slept a lot today - which is probably a good thing. The nights are hard without her and unfortunately nightmares have returned. Toby and Clover both sleep on the bed though so I wake to both of them 😁👍 Have them both asleep next to me at the moment - so a lot of comfort in their presence Heart I am fortunate to have them both but that does not in any way take away the pain of losing my little girl - grief is grief and we all deal with it in our own ways.

An extra big hug for you and your fur babies (both here and not with you) ...and a massive squishy hug for @Oaktree and all others visiting here today ...it is indeed a lovely corner of the forum to rest and feel the warmth around us Heart

Cuddles and hugs for all here who need it today @Oaktree @Sophia1 @Anastasia @Bow Heart

I'll take one today thanks @Zoe7 

thanks @Zoe7 

sending double back to you.

Have spent far too much time on writing thread, messing up with editing, tickets et etc etc

Not a good day for me today having to deal with disappointment and appointments and so for family member.

Am worn out.

Hope that you are looking after yourself well and your fur family.

Going to head out to the garden now.

I will talk to mine about yours

💜

Big hugs to all passing through especially @Zoe7 @Bow @Sophia1 @Anastasia 

Meggle

Been doing some planning today for my corner garden @Sophia1 as it has been too cold and wet to actually get out there. When I eventually get to do what I want it will be a lovely memorial and a retreat for us all to sit in as well. 👍 I will be telling my Cat all about your fur babies also - hope they are all flying free together with their angel wings Heart

@Bow @Oaktree @Anastasia @Sophia1 ...

Hugs and cuddles | Etsy

Leaving a hug for you @Zoe7 

I know that you have been really struggling the past couple of weeks. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you 💜

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance