Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Oh okay @Anastasia lol 😅😬🤡

Thank you @Sam3 

I am definately exhausted from it all and so tired of  feeling let down when I see new medical professionals for help. The time, the money, the waiting lists, the hope invested - all for nothing it feels like at the moment. I can't do it on my own - I'm too unwell, unstable and not strong enough. 
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I just don't know. 

Sending you ❣️❤️💞💗❤️💞❣️💗

@WIP 

Still at work but will send you a message when I can xxxxxx

Hi @BPDSurvivor 🌸🌺💐

@TAB 😀

Hi all ❣️

@BPDSurvivor 👋

MB ..!! @Anastasia i hang @tabalugas etc

Sounds counterintuitive @WIP but maybe consider not doing anything new re health professionals and try 'resting' in the possibility that doing something like everyday little tasks is therapeutic and better than doing nothing (it's a huge achievement to do anything with those negative beliefs intruding - I know)  .. and remember to pat yourself on the back when you do get something done (eg get out of bed, shower, eat a simple meal). I also know from my perspective I tried too hard for too long with the psychiatrist (BUT whilst the meds/interventions were not curative as such, I acknowledge the squillions of dollars, time & effort formed a relationship that has been consistent & sustaining though frustrating & disappointing at times). I'm rambling- it's the tiredness. First soccer game of the day starts in 10 minutes and although I've been up for hours I myself haven't had a shower yet! Bye! 

A big good morning to @Sam3 @TAB @Schitzo @Anastasia @WIP @DJMasters @MDT @Meowmy @Bill16 @Appleblossom @eth @frog @Judi9877 @Zoe7 @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Clawde @BlueBay @Lee82 @Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear @TheVorticon @Adge @Krishna @Shaz51 @Sophia1 @Ant7  and all those I have missed. Hoping you all have a wonderful Sunday. Love peaxx

Mysterious haunted forest at night with dark man silhouette by Cosma Andrei  - Stocksy United

Good Morning @greenpea  thanks for the tag, hope you are okay

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope the Sun is shining and you are all enjoy a bright day.  Hugs and Hi Fives to you all.  🙂

@TABs thanks TABs :)x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance