Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Hay @Gazza75 ,

How are you going

Thanks to you too @Gazza75 

@Former-Member, doing okay.. rain has eased off so I hope to get out for some walking and exercise today.  At work for the day as usual ughghg 🙂   How are you? 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Gazza75 , good the rain has eased wish it would rain here but we will be lucky if we get any rain before April apparently. Wish I had a job better than being stuck at home all day.

I'm not going well, I mean I have been able to get up and do stuff like take my son to school and pick him up and do meals and stuff so on the outside I'm great but I'm a mess on the inside and the worst thing is that people have literally said to me that I should be fine nothing devastating happened.

Except to me the situation kinda is. Anyway I'm rambling now. Hope you get to go for your walk

@Former-Member, I know what you mean about the rain.  My farm out west could sure do with some of this rain and theres probably another thousand places as well.  We seem to get rain so frequently on the coast, even when people say it's dry here, its not that bad.

I wouldn't listen to much about what people say.  No one knows what you have been through.  It's hard not to be effected by what people say, but, it's easy for them to judge without really knowing. 

Trauma and mental health is a tricky beast and I really doubt anyone understands how someone elses body and mind works or feels at any given point. I don't know a lot of your story/life, but, I think you are very corageous and brave to have survived and get through like you have.  I am sorry you feel like a mess inside.

I hope it helps to talk about it a little rather than keep it all locked up inside.

Onya @greenpea
My awesome friend 🙂

Well said @Gazza75

@Gazza75 good morning, Gazza, you do amazing, having been through so much, still positive and focused everyday. Take care of yourself

@Gazza75  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Thanks @Meowmy , thats very kind of you to say 🙂  Hope you are having a good day at work and get a nice stroll / adventure in with the lovely pea.  Coffee and cake should do nicely 🙂

@Ant7, i'm doing pretty good.. 1/2 the day is nearly in the bag so to speak.  Bit miffed at some of my work colleagues as I've been pretty much forgotten about for the last few weeks/months.  May not have been deliberate, but, its still a bit maddening.  Whats happening with you today?  Do you have a pick for the NRL winner this year?  Think I'm going to back the Raiders and the chooks from here.  Hopefully I'm not giving the kiss of death.  Like to see someone besides the storm win it.  Heard the knights have let 5 players go already.

Good Morning @Faith-and-Hope 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance