Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  I think you are pretty awesome yourself Hamsolo01 :D!

Yea @Gazza75  that's good . It's a positive outlook to have. Our own problems probably seem oh so big and insurmountable in the moment . When really they're probably not that big at all . when comparing. 

@eudemonism  .. it can be challenging to keep perspective with mental health pressures and life.  One day/problem at a time 🙂

Go you @greenpea
🙂

@Gazza75  and @Former-Member , the worst thing I find that people who tell us that we are fine and that we should be grateful for what we have or just snap out of it. With a lot of MH it's not physical it's what's happening inside and I find that unless the person has been around someone with a MH, they just don't get it.

I just take one minute at a time now, as there's to much that I can't I can't handle and then makes my anxiety and depression escalate, sometimes I still have trouble doing the minute at a time but I have noticed it is a little bit better, maybe you's could try that. 

This morning I couldn't do my one minute at a time cause all my bills had gotten really bad that i was getting calls from the company's  concerned so i turned my phone off to have a break. Just sitting staring at tv but not really watch it it's like I'm in a case,  hard to describe 

@eudemonism @greenpea @Ant7 @Meowmy @eth @TAB @Adge @Former-Member @outlander 

@Owlunar @MDT @Maggie @Shaz51 @Judi9877 @Former-Member 

@saturnzoon, I agree with you wholeheartedly about people not getting it.  I'd extend it out to say that most GP's don't seem to have a very good handle on the challenges that we face.  Seems like most of them just go through the motions of getting you in and out of the office as quickly as they can. 

Your minute by minute approach is very sensible, especially when we are under a lot of pressure or stress.  I find taking deep breaths, going for walk and exercising helps Me as well.

Have a good afternoon 🙂 Heart

@Gazza75  feeling stuck is something i struggle with . Feeling like there's nothing i can do to help myself. And having a restless and irratible feeling to deal with. Weighing up my options. Looking in my tool box . Putting off my original thought. Given enough time it passes. But definitely feels like a predicament in the moment . 

@saturnzoon hey, I am sorry for your sufferings. Hope hood things happen in your life. Take care.

@eudemonism Hey, think MI makes us stuck and helpless a lot of times. I had to have faith until those feelings pass. It taught me the meaning of sufferings and appreciation of good times.  Hope you will get pass them. Take care.

Good morning and Hap-pea Friday to everyone on the formites including @Meowmy @eudemonism @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @MDT @Gazza75 @Former-Member @frog @Bimby2 @TAB @Appleblossom @Maggie @Former-Member @Ant7 @eth @Adge . Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday. May it be full of love and caring for all. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance