Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Hungry Jacks for S and I @Shaz51 

D has gone to work so a late night for me to pick her up.

H has gone away for the weekend

What are you gonna eat tonight mate @Jacques 

hey @Shaz51 happy friday, hugs my friend, hey @Bill16 chinese here for me mate, combination satay and special fried rice. 

Sounds good to me mate @Jacques 

how was your fish and chips @Bill16 ? what did you get up to today?

Haven't ordered them yet ay @Jacques haven't done alot today mate,how is the model boat going?

Gooooooood evening forumites

@Shaz51 @Bill16 @Jacques

Just reflecting on the idea that hard work pays. Maybe not in money, because sh%t is expensive these days and incomes are stagnant. But more in terms of the fact when you work smart and hard at something and you achieve it - then it is its own reward

Evening @Snowie
Good to see ya

I got cheap prawns @Bill16  will throw in caesar salad kit got fm woollies $6.50 couple hard boiled eggs , some chicken cant go wrong

Ok having beam first lol

@Meowmy got paperwork witnessed at consulate I asked what to do with it, they gave it to me and i walked out.

Got home says on there cost $91 i forgot they forgot. Tried to ring. They don't answer ha ha 

oh i hope it is nice and fresh when you get it @Bill16 the boat is going well, it was partially built but i was not happy with it, so i have been sanding like crazy to strip it back to bare wood. i will get you a photo of the boat frame tomorrow. 

hey @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance