Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Yeah mate @Jacques time to buckle down and start living 

G'day @jena I hope you are well,I'd be screwed without my parents to 

that sounds so so awesome @Bill16 find your feet mate, i will always be here to support you and help where i can, you deserve an amazing life and to be happy.

Hi @jena  👋 welcome

I didn't get rid of all my tools mate @Jacques I still have my ridgid benders,expanders,bending springs ,1/2 inch,3/4 inch plus my short handle ridgid number 2 shovel 

that is awesome @Bill16 could you replace the ones you are missing and maybe get back into plumbing agian? i know tradies are all in short supply.

I'm done with plumbing mate @Jacques if and when I go back to work I will just operate diggers for a living 

Diggers sound good and a lot of money to be made in them too, the guy who did my trench is flat out all the time. I hope you can get into it @Bill16 you deserve to be happy and have fun again.

hello @Jacques , @Bill16 , @TAB , @tyme , @Snowie , @Appleblossom , @Krishna , @FloatingFeather , @ClockFace , @Meowmy , @Peri , @Libra , @Determined , @Sophie1 , @Sophia1 , @Olga , @ShiningStar , @Emelia8 

Friday night here again my awesome friends 

OIP.jpg

bbq.jpg

darwin night markets.jpg

what`s for dinner xoxo

Hello Mrs @Shaz51 I hope you enjoy your dinner,I have got fish and chips 😋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance