Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby,  hope job front works out for you. Done a bit of walk. Just sitting for a bit. Hope you're okay.

@StuF very good StuF re Friday.tickets. well done for today's achievements.  Just sitting a bit after some walking. Take care.

So @SmilingGecko  - does that mean you're loaded?? lol

Blow it to pieces ya reckon @TAB 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill, well done re fishing. Hope you're okay

Cheers @Meowmy 

Have a good evening

TAB
Senior Contributor

I cant deal with snakes @Bill16  when was working in Riverland in SA yonks ago was young apprentice who lived on a farm near VIC border. he said they would sit on back verandah drink beers with shotty and blast snakes as they came onto the concrete lol

Hello @StuF I'm really sorry to hear that. My hair used to be like straw years ago as the meds affect kidneys and determine what your hair is like. I took herbs to strengthen my kidneys and my hair became soft again. I went off the herbs for a while and am back on them again my last kidney function wasn't the best (not serious) so have been taking this herb daily for about 9 months since the start of the year. I'm about ready to have bloodwork again. Have been delaying it as my sleep has been scattered and had to wake up so fasting blood tests were out of the question. My sleep is deep and has resumed to normal with Rife - liver/kidney detox and thyroid. I don't know what my kidney function is going to say but am hoping its ok. These meds really pump your system and put pressure on kidneys especially

TAB
Senior Contributor

seen all sorts over the years @SmilingGecko  had run in on phone w place in kalgoorlie years ago, I said to them they were as bad as me or worse as living off the govt  didnt they get they hump. next time on dole, I was no longer with them lol  they were all young females of same race and background, they would make you wait at appts while they sat around eating buckets of KFC etc, it was like a Job Club for them

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah am fine thanks @Meowmy  stop taking reflux meds (cos banned in US) cos cause kidney damage, so now having to manage it myself, maybe go back to taking it when things really bad instead of every day. been taking for like 3 years now, not good.

anyway, need to get washing in and lay out clothes for course plus check fluids in car.