Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Nite @oceangirl

Thats good you got car home @oceangirl I've still got small bumps in bootlid from when got caught in hail a few years ago. You got stuff done anyway even if you think not so much
I keep forgetting subway is here lol warm night here, hard to stay asleep well ac on low

morning @TAB @oceangirl

Morning @MDT

How goes it? @TAB

Just about to head for coffee here.

Um trying to sort thru upcoming medical stuff @MDT no call from work after they talked it up so much
Maybe they looked up my medical or something and changed their minds ha ha will ring them next week if not heard anything as still sore plus have appts
Still in bed here lol

Fair enough re work @TAB
Its a weird old thing.
Have interview tomorrow. Just doing some preparation. Dunno if I should include examples from current current as I don't have means to prove it as I won't be getting referee from current manager. But I also think maybe it doesn't matter - if I'm doing those things then they are examples. Hmm

I hope you're okay today tabs.

well I didnt want to work this week anyway, but they were really talking things up, guess hit stumbling blocks

anyway they havent got back to me. I know the guy who was doing all the talking isnt one who does hiring and firing, despite him having a say in things and the other guy is now higher up and really busy..anyway .. if I wanted to ring them I would. Maybe they wrote my number down wrong lol might ring them friday.

they were advertising for people as well, would be bit p'd off if they were giving them work in front of me. anyway, overthinking, and in a way wish none of it ever happened, ie the work and all  the BS lol @MDT 

sounds like an ass @TAB
lol

no idea @MDT  will leave it couple days. If nothing else they have not kept me in the loop, maybe it was more the guy I was talking to, not the others and prob think I should be ringing them lol, well I will. In my own sweet time lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance