Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Aww @Zoe7  I just remember how you reached out to me in those early days of my forum life and I’m so grateful to you.

we’re all on a marathon journey and pack runners are the ones that last the distance.

We’ll get ther @Zoe7 if we stay on course.

I’m inspired by you teaching those precious children.

Thank you so much

💙🧡💙

I know the feeling of think you have made no progress, I think that too at times @Eve7 

I think it is hard to see it within ourselves, but we can see it in others so easily. Perhaps it is because we are harder on ourselves then others.

It is definitely a journey we are on. Sometimes we can see that finish line and other times it seems so far away. All I know is that this is a lifetime journey we are on. My mother asked me tonight if I was still depressed 🤔. I had to explain to her that it is not something that can be cured. I will have my ups and downs, my good days and bad, my lows and highs. But the main thing is that I keep looking towards the future and keep trying, and hope that the good days become more prominent then the bad days.

So what I guess I am saying is keep going hun, you have got this. I believe in you 💛

If only we could take a course of antibiotics for 7 days!!!

My mother reminded me of how sad my little boys were one time when H drove me to hospital and Mr 3 said “Mummy, Daddy gone car” This was last week when I told her I was in hospital and she was worried about my children’s reactions ( now married with their own kids). 

Its lifelong alright and we are harder on ourselves. Thanks for believing in me. I believe in you and I know you’ll prove me right.

@Snowie 

Morning @Eve7 

I hope you got some sleep last night and today is going ok.

💛💛

All ok, just a bit sad.

How’s everything for you? @Snowie 

Sorry you are feeling sad @Eve7 Anything I can help with

I am ok, a hard morning for lots of different reasons.

I’m sorry you’ve had a hard morning @Snowie but glad you’re ok.

I can put on a happy face and pretend  but I’ve decided to be more honest. I’m getting some prn soon but the nurse has said even though I’m still depressed I’m not hearing the voices telling me to sh like I was and I’m engaging much more with others here so apparently I’m much improved.

Being more honest is a positive step forward hun @Eve7 and not hearing the voices is really good. I hope for your sake that it continues that way.

It is so easy to put on the happy face and pretend. I think the only time I am truely honest is on here or with my pdoc and psych. Even around my family I just put that mask on and say I am fine. I guess it is easier sometimes just to say I am fine.

I am only honest here on the forums and with pdoc as everywhere else is too hard.

@Snowie 

I love you to the border and back. We’re running a marathon together my ect buddy.

💙🧡💙☃️❄️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance