Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Morning has broken

Hi @Eve7, sorry you've been triggered by a phonecall, so bad you've had to solicit company (not be alone) and up the prn's. Sounds pretty bad, and at a time when your coping baseline is already high. Sorry mate. Take it easy today, deep breaths, prayer and lots of tea Sista đź’™

Thanks @Former-Member 

Ive been for a walk and brekky with friends and going to see the surgeon soon about my wrist.

Putting on my “happy face”.

How are you?

sending love @Eve7
good luck with the surgeon today
Heart

Thank you @outlander  just trying to decide what to wear lol

Hope your day is going ok.

💜💛💜

Hi @Eve7 ,

i hope you are ok, but I think something is not all good.

i hope your visit goes well and that your wrist is healing.  I broke mine a couple of years ago  and it still aches, but apparently the bone is poor,a result of cancer treatment I think.  Are what life dishes out. At least it is generally ok

you take care, and I am thinking of you

peri

Good afternoon @Eve7 I really hope you are having a better day today Hon and over coming the triggering call from yesterday. Hugs and hugs Heart

@Eve7 đź’ś

I am a bit short on words but will update on my wrist.

It’s all good and I can return to work next Monday doing recruitment and staff training. The surgeon says my wrist has healed well and I don’t need to see him again,

I see pdoc tomorrow after ECT and I guess we’ll discuss work. I feel a bit fragile but work is being supportive in giving me every Wednesday off for this maintenance ECT. I didn’t tell them that’s why I wanted it but the orthopaedic surgeon suggested returning to work gradually so it will work well

I am really unsure if everything at present...just overwhelmed.

@Snowie @Zoe7 @Peri @outlander @Former-Member  @WIP  @Bow @Emelia8 @Anastasia @Lee82 

thats good about your wrist @Eve7 good news

i hope your session with pdoc goes well tomorrow and a plan can be worked out in progressing back to work

Great news about your writst and returning to work @Eve7 No doubt there will be nerves but also a good thing to get back into it. Having the Wed off, whilst not a day off for you, will also break up the work week. I used to have Wednesdays off when I returned to work as I had DBT on those days but also found it was really good to break up the week.

Just take it a day at a time Hon (a cliche I know but it is all we can really do). Try not to look past this afternoon/evening and then tackle tomorrow when if comes. After yesterday you need to care for yourself right now Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance