Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hi @Snowie, sorry to hear you're feeling so rough today. Lack of sleep can really take its toll. It's good to know your COVID test came back negative, but it's tough when you're struggling both physically and mentally.

A pj and couch day sounds like a good plan to rest and recharge. Have you got any comforting shows or movies lined up? I'm here to chat ❤️

Hi @lavenderhaze 

I've just started watching the series Virgin River on foxtel. Had quite a few people recommend it.

Really got no energy to do anything. Just trying to have hot drinks to help my throat.

How are you going?

Virgin River is such a great choice @Snowie! I've watched it too, and it actually made me want to move to a cozy country town lolll. 🙂 I hope it helps you relax and take your mind off things.

Hot drinks are definitely a good idea for your throat. Have you been sick for a couple of days? It can be so annoying when you're not feeling 100% physically 😕

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking. Just taking it easy today. ❤️

I've just started it @lavenderhaze so only into the second episode. It has been good so far.

Hoping it's the type of show that I don't have to think too much about!

Didn't feel well yesterday and have just gotten worse today. If it keeps going will try and get into the gp. 

An easy day sounds nice. 

I think you will like it @Snowie. I found it to be a comforting show with a nice sense of community, which we all need sometimes.

Aww that's annoying, it's that time of the year, I think - so many people are under the weather 😕

Hopefully, you'll recover quickly - having some hot ginger honey tea helps me 

Germs certainly are going around at the moment @lavenderhaze 

Hoping I don't pass it on to someone else.

I've been having some tea with honey. That seems to be going ok.

Hope the tea helps @Snowie! What's your go-to comfort food or drink when you're feeling a bit under the weather like today? I usually go for a warm bowl of soup or maybe some hot chocolate. Do you have any favorite comfort rituals or things that help you feel better on days like this?

Hey @Snowie  just reading now that you’re unwell 😞 that’s not good. Glad it’s not covid though. Warm drinks are always nice and soothing…. That’s when I wish I drank tea! 

My go to is normally tea or coffee @lavenderhaze 

I find when I don't feel well my appetite goes. I struggle to eat at all. Just try and keep my fluids up.

Hey @Bow Do you like hot chocolate? How is your day going?

Tea or coffee sounds nice. It's tough when your appetite takes a hit—I am the same. I usually try to snack if I can't have a proper meal. 

I'm logging off soon, but I'll check in with you tomorrow, @Snowie. I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly and you feel much better soon! 💜

I hope you're going well @Bow ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance